Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรค่ะเซรั่มค่ะ เน้นขาวกระจ่างใส

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for the recipe. Serum. focus on white

Postby tantip732 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:03 am

All of these components are compatible or not. But I have studied roughly how to order, but I'm not confident. I'm afraid to mix and separate layers. So I ask first. Please advise. Thank you. 1. Cyclomethicone / Cyclopentasiloxan 2. Silicone Gel 3 น้ำกลั่น 4 Warp Cream Maker™ 5 Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide 5. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 6 Alpha Arbutin (Switzerland) 7. Ethoxydiglycol 8 Repair Activator™ 9 Ferulic Acid 10 Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A ) 11. Hyaluronic Acid (Standard Molecule) 12. Hyaluronic Acid (Nano Molecule) 13 Mild Preserved Eco™
tantip732

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about formula, serum

Postby staff » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Hello, the team disturbs the members. Please inform the proportion % of each ingredient as well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby tantip732 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:18 am

Edited the formula as follows. Emphasize white and clear. Moisturize skin, reduce acne, dark spots Does not clog pores. .The following ingredients can be mixed together? น้ำกลั่น 46.8 Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% anti-aging GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% whitening Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A )0.5% reduce irritation, reduce acne, reduce oily skin Alpha Arbutin 2% White and bright Soy Extract 10% Bright white Active Resveratrol™ 5% white and clear. Disodium EDTA 0.2% cationic agent in water. Prevents the ions in the water from interfering. Panthenol 0.5%Moisturizing Double Hyaluron Liquid 2% moisturize Pro Polymer™ 2% gel builder/ นำพา Ingredients/Can combine water+oil+ ซิลิโคน Cyclomethicone 10% ซิลิโคน light type, soft and smooth. Ethoxydiglycol 10% introduce substance into the skin layer. AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง 2% reduce oiliness, reduce acne, antibacterial.
tantip732

Postby staff » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:29 am

Hello, the team asked to inquire about the skin of the users of this formula as well. Initially, the formula can be mixed but must be changed. Pro Polymer as Satin Cream Maker because the formula contains oil+ ซิลิโคน exceeds 10% where Pro Polymer will be able to cement not more than 10%. The team is not sure if the formula is suitable for the user's skin type or not. Therefore, I have to learn to inquire about my skin condition.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby tantip732 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:14 pm

Ask. Hello. Fit / have tried it. The end result is that it is very sticky. It's so tight that my face is so sticky that I can't stand it. What should I put on to reduce the stickiness and let it be absorbed quickly? I recommend it. Answer: I use it for 2 people, dry skin and oily skin. I want a serum that is clear and smooth. Ask for more information. What is the oil in the recipe? I really don't know. Thank you.
tantip732

Postby staff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:21 am

Hello, dry skin and oily skin can't use the same formula. Because the skin type is very different. Disturbing members, please inform the summary of the formula that is actually mixed. Because the team has learned to give advice on adjusting the formula previously.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby tantip732 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:10 pm

According to this recipe that is actually mixed. น้ำกลั่น 46.8 Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% anti-aging GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% white, clear Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A )0.5%Reduce irritation, reduce acne, reduce oily skin Alpha Arbutin 2% White and bright Soy Extract 10% white and bright Active Resveratrol™ 5% white and clear. Disodium EDTA 0.2% cationic agent in water. Prevents the ions in the water from interfering. Panthenol 0.5%Moisture Double Hyaluron Liquid 2% moisturize Pro Polymer™ 2% gel builder/ นำพา Ingredients to the skin/Can combine water+oil+ ซิลิโคน Cyclomethicone 10% ซิลิโคน light type, soft and smooth. Ethoxydiglycol 10%Break the substance into the skin. AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง 2% reduce oiliness, reduce acne, antibacterial.
tantip732

Postby tantip732 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:10 pm

According to this recipe that is actually mixed. น้ำกลั่น 46.8 Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% anti-aging GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% white, clear Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A )0.5% reduce irritation, reduce acne, reduce oily skin Alpha Arbutin 2% White and bright Soy Extract 10% white and bright Active Resveratrol™ 5% white and clear Disodium EDTA 0.2% cationic agent in water. Prevents the ions in the water from interfering. Panthenol 0.5%Moisture Double Hyaluron Liquid 2% moisturize Pro Polymer™ 2% gel builder/ นำพา Ingredients/Can combine water+oil+ ซิลิโคน Cyclomethicone 10% ซิลิโคน , light type, soft and smooth. Ethoxydiglycol 10% introduce substance into the skin layer. AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง 2% reduce oiliness, reduce acne, antibacterial.
tantip732

Re: Inquire about formula, serum focus on white

Postby staff » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:43 am

Hello for oily skin Please reduce the ingredients to this amount น้ำกลั่น the rest 100% Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% anti-aging GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% white, clear Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A ) 1% reduce irritation, reduce acne, reduce oily skin Alpha Arbutin 2% b radiant glow Disodium EDTA 0.2% cationic agent in water Prevents the ions in the water from interfering. Pro Polymer™ 1% gel builder/ นำพา Ingredients/Can combine water+oil+ ซิลิโคน Cyclomethicone 5% ซิลิโคน light type, soft and smooth. Ethoxydiglycol 5% is introduced into the skin layer. AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง 2% reduce oiliness, reduce acne, antibacterial. For dry skin To reduce the ingredients to just this น้ำกลั่น 100% of the rest Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% anti-aging GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% white, clear Alpha Arbutin 2% white and bright Soy Extract 3% white and bright Active Resveratrol™ 3% white and clear. Disodium EDTA 0.2% cationic agent in water. Prevents the ions in the water from interfering. Panthenol 1%Moisturizing Double Hyaluron Liquid 2% moisturize Pro Polymer™ 1% gel builder/ นำพา Ingredients/Can combine water+oil+ ซิลิโคน Cyclomethicone 5% ซิลิโคน light type, soft and smooth. Ethoxydiglycol 5% introduce the substance into the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Inquire about formula, serum focus on white

Postby tantip732 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:50 pm

thank you very much
tantip732

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development