Fragrance Formulation Development

ผสมcitromaskในแอลกอฮอล์ล้างแผล

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Mix a citromask in rubbing alcohol.

Postby donotgiveup12345601 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Hello Citromask put in แอลกอฮอล์ can wash the wound right? or put it in ethanol 100% only? thank you
donotgiveup12345601

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Mixing citromask in rubbing alcohol

Postby donotgiveup12345601 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:54 pm

One more question, in case of bringing Citromask used on the sole If the shoes still have no smell Will it help prevent odor?
donotgiveup12345601

Postby staff » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Hello
Citromask put in แอลกอฮอล์ can you wash the wound right? in ethanol 100% only?
The team is not sure. with the concentration of Ethyl Alcohol clean the wound, usually at 70% (and 30 more % is pure water) will have problems with solubility efficiency with Citromask or not, Team The work recommends members to test if mixed together and still clear. It shows that it can be used. But if mixed together, it is found that turbidity occurs. or separating must choose to use Ethyl Alcohol (also known as ethanol ) in higher concentrations.
In the case of bringing Citromask is applied to the floor. shoe If the shoes still have no smell Will it help prevent odor?
Citromask will continue until evaporated, which is the age of Citromask according to the information the team has. Is about 5 days in. If you want to last longer. Fixatives may be needed to be included in the formula, but usually 5 days is enough in most cases.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby donotgiveup12345601 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Hello, if you bring Citromask 1 g. dissolved in 3 g of ethanol (concentrated 100%) and then added to แอลกอฮอล์ Wash the wound 96 g Citromask Will it dissolve in the formula? Citromask on an unspecified website the expiration date of the substance I don't know, if I order now, it should be used up within how many days? Do I have to keep the substance by refrigerating it? thank you
donotgiveup12345601

Postby staff » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:26 am

Hello
If you bring Citromask 1 gram soluble in Ethanol (concentrated 100%) 3 g and then put in แอลกอฮอล์ wash wound 96g Citromask Will it dissolve in the formula?
Team The task cannot be answered. please test As I have learned
Citromask The website does not specify the expiration date of the substance. I don't know, if you order now, you should use it within how many days? Do I have to keep the substance by refrigerating it?
Group products น้ำหอม doesn't have an expiration date. The company always checks (re-test) the stock. If the members keep it in the most suitable environment, the air-conditioned room (15-20 degrees) will last a very long time.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development