Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการประสานและการปรับแต่งเนื้อครีม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the synchronization and refinement of the cream.

Postby akakkoii » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 am

Matter of synchronization and refinement of the cream Learn to ask the staff team. It is as follows. 1. The product dries too quickly, which group of substances must be increased or decreased? Want the product to dry slowly but retain the smoothness (cream) 1.1 Humectant group ( glycerin ) 1.2 group surfactant 1.3 group emollient (Ester type) 1.4 Wax group 1.5 Oil group 1. 6 Add water 2. Calculation of oil percentage in Oil Phase Ester and Wax are classified as oils that must be calculated as well. 3. Emulsifier PEG-7 ( Coco Wash ) and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil If using these 2 substances together about 10-15% will it cause irritation?
akakkoii

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about synchronization and adjustment of cream texture

Postby staff » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Hello
1. The product is too dry, which group of substances must be increased or decreased? Want the product to dry slowly but retain the smoothness (cream) 1.1 Humectant group ( glycerin ) 1.2 group surfactant 1.3 group emollient (Ester type) 1.4 Wax group 1.5 Oil group 1. 6 Add water
1.1 will have a moisturizing effect when applied. as if there is water on the skin But it doesn't feel like water on the skin like a humectant. 1.4 gives a feeling of coating. but not the feeling of water It's like we lead Vaseline when applied to lips in cold weather, 1.5 gives a similar feel to 1.3+1.4 depending on the type of oil. If it is a heavy oil It will look more 1.4
2. Calculating the percentage of oil in the Oil Phase The substances in the Ester and Wax groups are in the oil group that must be calculated as well.
That's right, you need to take Ester, Wax into the total Oil Phase
3. Emulsifier PEG-7 ( Coco Wash ) and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil If using these 2 substances together about 10-15% will it cause irritation? percent
Both of these ingredients are emulsifier/ surfactant is a non-ionic (nonionic) type which normally has a very low skin irritation potential. higher It is considered to increase the chance of irritating the skin more. The team didn't know at what rate it would be irritating for any user's skin. Because each person's skin is different. The team can suggest that the ratio of emulsifier/ surfactant in the formula should be at the lowest level. Just enough for the formula to function as expected. The team is not sure why members need to use a ratio of up to 10-15% if members can provide more details. The team may be able to suggest other solutions.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby akakkoii » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:01 am

[quote="staff"]Hello!
1. The product is too dry, which group of substances must be increased or decreased? Want the product to dry slowly but retain the smoothness (cream) 1.1 Humectant group ( glycerin ) 1.2 group surfactant 1.3 group emollient (Ester type) 1.4 Wax group 1.5 Oil group 1. 6 Add water
1.1 will have a moisturizing effect when applied. as if there is water on the skin But it doesn't feel like water on the skin like a humectant. 1.4 gives a feeling of coating. but not the feeling of water It's like we lead Vaseline when applied to lips in cold weather, 1.5 gives a similar feel to 1.3+1.4 depending on the type of oil. If it is a heavy oil It will look more 1.4
2. Calculating the percentage of oil in the Oil Phase The substances in the Ester and Wax groups are in the oil group that must be calculated as well.
That's right, you need to take Ester, Wax into the oil phase calculation
3. Emulsifier PEG-7 ( Coco Wash ) with PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil If using these 2 substances together about 10-15% will it cause irritation? percent
Both of these ingredients are considered emulsifier/ surfactant is a non-ionic (nonionic) type that normally has a very low skin irritation effect. higher It is considered to increase the chance of irritating the skin more. The team didn't know at what rate it would be irritating for any user's skin. Because each person's skin is different. The team can suggest that the ratio of emulsifier/ surfactant in the formula should be at the lowest level. Just enough for the formula to function as expected. The team is not sure why members need to use a ratio of up to 10-15% if members can provide more details. The team may be able to suggest other solutions
Based on the recommendations from the team, it can be concluded that if the product dries slower, Humectant should be added ( glycerin ) is that correct? surfactant PEG-7 and PEG-40 combined in such a high quantity. because I want the product to be washed off as easily as possible Plus, at first, only 6% of the product was used together, the texture of the product was not smooth. So I thought it might be because of the substance use. surfactant is too small.
akakkoii

Postby staff » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:25 am

Hello,
At first I only used 6% together, the product texture was not smooth. So I think it might be because of the substance use. surfactant too little
We think this information is incorrect. the problem is not smooth should not be caused by surfactant is too little if you want the team to check the formula. Disturb notify formula components. to be able to check and suggest solutions
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby akakkoii » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:28 am

[quote="staff"]Hello!
At first I only used 6% of the product, the texture of the product was not smooth. So I thought it might be because of the substance use. surfactant too little
We think this information is incorrect. not smooth problem should not be caused by surfactant is too little if members want the team to check the formula. Disturb notify formula components. In order to be able to review and suggest solutions
I'm sorry, I may not have written the question clearly. The point I really want to know is How can I slow down the drying of the product? It is a wax type product. จัดแต่งทรงผม formula. When we rub it in one hand, it dries very quickly, making it difficult to use. we should add must add glycerin or add Oil or reduce which group of substances? that will slow down the drying of the product. Thank you.
akakkoii

Postby staff » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:44 am

Hello, because the team does not know the details of the member's recipe. Therefore, the answer can only be tried adding Humectant or adding Oil, one or both of them should help the formula dry slowly.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development