Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับสารผลัดเซลล์ผิวครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about skin exfoliants.

Postby wisediq » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:01 pm

I use the cream with Japanese Cedar has been a continuous ingredient for about 4 months now. I want to know if next time I should stop mixing. Japanese Cedar go first? AHA or BHA but can I use it continuously?
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about skin exfoliants

Postby staff » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:39 pm

Hello, the study team inquires. The response of the skin during the first month and during the current month (4th month) whether there are still any changes on the skin continuously or not. so that the team can recommend the use Or you can customize the recipe accordingly.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wisediq » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:00 pm

Now I feel good about my skin. The skin is strong, smooth, soft, smooth, the skin color is more even than when I started using the cream mixed by myself. I just feel that the skin will be more easily wound. I'm not sure if it's because my skin is thinning or not.
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times

Postby staff » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:20 am

Hello, the ingredients of the group ผลัดเซลล์ผิว can be divided into 2 groups. 1. The group that has a direct effect on the skin cells. Damages skin cells, so the skin will ผลัดเซลล์ผิว This ผลัดเซลล์ผิว removed. This group is AHA , BHA ผลัดเซลล์ผิว makes skin cells accelerate the turnover In shorter turns, this group is a mixture like Japanese Cedar According to the members asked about the 1st group, there is a chance to thin the skin because with a process that damages skin cells The skin may not be able to create new skin cells to replace it. During that time, there is a problem of thin skin. The use must be controlled and continued to be monitored. The advantage is that it can give more and more results. The disadvantage is that it can make the skin thin. The second group has no chance to make the skin thin because it accelerates the natural process. which when the skin sheds the old cells (Although with a shorter time), but the skin will immediately replace new skin cells. So it doesn't make your skin thinner. The use can be used continuously. The advantage is that it can be used continuously. The disadvantage is that when reaching a certain level. May not find better results from the present
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development