Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามอัตราส่วนในการผสมส่วนผสมอื่นๆเข้ากับโลชั่นทาผิวค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the ratio of mixing other ingredients with body lotion.

Postby mod_kjk » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:59 pm

I would like to know what other ingredients should be added to the body lotion. In what ratio? Please request in grams. Or milliliters because it's a % and it's not right. 1. Ready-mixed body lotion, no scent, 500 ML. (Lotion ingredients : Aqua (Water)*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil*, glycerin *, Cetearyl Alcohol *, Caprylic/capric triglyceride * , Dimethicone , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil *, Butyrospermum Parkii ( shea butter )**, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis ( Jojoba ) Seed Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter *, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water **, Lauryl Glucoside *, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate*, Centella Asiatica ( Centella ) Leaf Extract* , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetearyl Wheat Straw Glycosides*, Tocopheryl Acetate , Propylene Glycol , Benzyl Alcohol *, Salicylic Acid *, Sorbic Acid *) 2. น้ำหอม 3. Bismuth Oxychloride (MakeGlow™) 4. Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (Methicone Coated) 5. Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix 6. White Iron Oxides EasyMix - if using SoftGlow™ (Alumina) and WhiteMatte™ (Boron Nitride) The result is similar to that. Bismuth Oxychloride (MakeGlow™) and Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (Methicone Coated) - And if you mix the ingredients? all together How long will the lotion last? Thank you very much.
mod_kjk

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask for the ratio of mixing other ingredients with body lotion.

Postby mod_kjk » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Ask more From the above recipe - Can the mixing cup be used as a plastic cup? - The spoon can be used as a stainless steel spoon, thank you.
mod_kjk

Postby staff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:14 am

Hello, from the characteristics of the lotion formula of the members. The formula is oil in water. The ingredients that the members inquire about is the color powder or the coating effect. that need to be able to stick / coat When the lotion is applied to the skin This lotion must be Water-in-Oil only if it is a lotion that you Members asked about oil in water, lotion texture will not stick to the surface. various powders when on the skin won't last long It can come off the skin. [Including if it is exposed to moisture such as sweat, it will come off the skin immediately] This lotion formula. Therefore, it is not recommended to add makeup powder as needed. which can fill น้ำหอม as usual.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby mod_kjk » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:41 pm

ask more And the ingredients of this lotion are Water- in- Oil? Water-in-Oil , which ingredient should I look at? or ask for advice on sample lotions Water-in-Oil which brand do you have? Ingredients of Lotion Water, glycerin , Petrolatum , stearic acid , Glycol Stearate/Stearamide AMP, Triethanolamine , Dimethicone , Isopropyl Isostearate, Tapioca Starch, Glyceryl stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silica te, Carbomer , Titanium Dioxide , Propylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, Disodium EDTA - and if you put น้ำหอม in the lotion Skin and liquid soap, how much should I use? Thank you.
mod_kjk

Postby mod_kjk » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:49 pm

More information Is that you want to mix other ingredients into the lotion. Because I want a body lotion that makes Dewey skin look shiny, skin glow, juicy as shown in the attached picture. But the lotion that I have used in the past doesn't meet that need at all. because the skin is dry No matter how you nourish your skin, it still doesn't look bright. So I want a helper. - And if you want to mix the lotion and use it yourself, do you have to use a lot of equipment? Because I have never made any cream and use it myself. So I don't have any tools. I have no knowledge of the ingredients at all. - And if you want to make a lotion for dry skin? and then make Dewey skin look shiny, skin glow, juicy water. Which substance do I need? Thank you very much.
Attachments
jeon_ji_hyun-20130209-001-rita.jpg
jeon_ji_hyun-20130209-001-rita.jpg (21.09 KiB) Viewed 3658 times
This answer received thanks from: payongja2499
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
mod_kjk

Postby staff » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Hello,
, would like to ask more. And the ingredients of this lotion are Water- in- Oil? Water-in-Oil , which ingredient should I look at? or ask for advice on sample lotions Water-in-Oil Which brand do you have?[/ quote] You have to look at the name of the emulsifier (or formula binder), there are a lot of them and the team can't list them all.
Water Lotion Ingredients, glycerin , Petrolatum , stearic acid , Glycol Stearate/Stearamide AMP, Triethanolamine , Dimethicone , Isopropyl Isostearate, Tapioca Starch, Glyceryl stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silica te, Carbomer , Titanium Dioxide , Propylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, Disodium EDTA
No, it's a normal oil in water cream, the coating is not equal to the formula. However, using [ Water in Oil Titanium Dioxide or ผงเคลือบผิว Other types of coatings are able to adhere to the skin to a certain extent.
more info Is that you want to mix other ingredients into the lotion. Because I want a body lotion that makes Dewey skin look shiny, glowing and dewy skin as shown in the attached picture. But the lotion that I have used in the past doesn't meet that need at all. because the skin is dry No matter how you nourish your skin, it still doesn't look bright. So I want a helper. - And if you want to mix the lotion and use it yourself, do you have to use a lot of equipment? Because I have never made any cream and use it myself. So I don't have any tools. I have no knowledge of the ingredients at all. - And if you want to make a lotion for dry skin? and makes Dewey skin look shiny, skin glow, juicy water. Which substance do I have to use?
The members mix 2 things between the moisture of the skin and the things that can be seen with the eyes. Looks like in the picture. Will the skin be moisturized or not? It doesn't matter, but the use of light. + Coating with elements that can create shine For example, use Bismuth Oxychloride (MakeGlow™) Mixed with Powder Synthetic Fluorphlogopite and adjust the tone to match the skin with different pigments such as Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix mixed in. in cream base Water in Oil will have similar results. The team copied this recipe from the product page. Silky Serum Base Give me an example of a lightweight foundation cream formula. Silky Serum Base Plus 1. Silky Serum Base Plus 15% 2. Silicone Blender 4% 3. Titanium Dioxide 200nm EasyDisperse 3% 4. Silk Sericite Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte, Silane Coated) 10% 5. Dimethicone (Light, Low-Odor) 5% 6. Tribehenin (Soft Wax) 5% 7. Silicone Film (Medium-Wear, Soft) 5% 8. Mild Preserved Eco 1% ( สารกันเสีย ) 9. Oil-Fix™ (Water-in-Oil Stabilizer) 0.3% 10. Water 54.7% Mixing procedure: Mix 1+5+6 +7 + 8 by using heat 60-70 degrees, warm to melt together and blend or stir well into part A. Bring A while still warm. 60-70 degrees, add 2 + 3 + 4, blend or stir well, bring 10 to warm to 60-70 degrees to the temperature close to A and gradually add to A little by little, blend or stir well. Then add more. Add 9 to the cream. blend well It takes at least 5 minutes to ensure that the powder Oil-Fix™ fully dispersed in the formula
from this formula can be customized e.g. Change item 4 to Synthetic Fluorphlogopite + Bismuth Oxychloride (MakeGlow™)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby mod_kjk » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:37 am

Ask more From this formula, if you want to mix Bismuth Oxychloride (MakeGlow™) + Synthetic Fluorphlogopite added, Will the powder stick to the surface? - And if Mixed with this formula will make your skin too white or not? Usually white and yellow. The lotion is white and pinkish in color. - And if you can mix it, how much ratio should I mix it in? Physical BB Body Lotion SPF 30 PA+++ Ingredients : Water, Titanium Dioxide , Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane , Isopropyl Palmitate, Propanediol , Hydrogenated Rice Bran Oil, Fragrance , Glyceryl stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , PEG- 10 Dimethicone , Niacinamide , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Al(OH)3, stearic acid , PEG-100 Stearate, Xanthan Gum , Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Disodium EDTA , Tocopheryl Acetate , Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter , chlorphenesin , Red Iron Oxide , Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, methylisothiazolinone , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone , Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol, glycerin , Milk Lipids, Ceramide , Chlorohexidine Digluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate , BHT . Thank you very much.
This answer received thanks from: payongja2499
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
mod_kjk

Postby staff » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:10 pm

Hello
from this recipe if you want to mix Bismuth Oxychloride (MakeGlow™) + Synthetic Fluorphlogopite added, will the powder stick to the skin?
These powders can adhere to the surface in 2 ways. 1. Choose a powder that has been coated. to be able to stick to the surface and has special features such as soft , matte , etc. In the case of 2 ingredients that members ask about Synthetic Fluorphlogopite that the company sells has 2 types: 1. Through Methicone Coating 2. Through Coating Lauroyl lysine which makes Synthetic Fluorphlogopite can adhere well but MakeGlow™ The kind that the company sells is not coated. It will be in case 2. 2. Choose untreated powder. [According to the information given in Step 1] in formulations that contain a coating component, such as any wax or other coating-enhancing ingredient. which will make these various powders can stick on the skin because it is in the formula from the formula that the members asked about There will be these ingredients that can coat the skin, allowing any powder added to the formula to stick to the skin. Glyceryl stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone
- and if mixed with this formula will make your skin too white? Usually white and yellow. The lotion is white and pink in color. - And if you can mix it, how much ratio should you mix it in?
Color tone adjustment Members will need to test to find the desired color tone. The team can't recommend.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development