Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามค่ะ เติมส่วนผสมเพิ่ม ลงในเจล

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please inquire Add more ingredients to the gel.

Postby thelittledraco » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:46 am

Please allow me to ask the following questions: gel lotion containing the following ingredients (I do not know the amount of each substance because it is a gel lotion that is commercially available in one brand) Water Alcohol denat Isopropyl Palmitate Phenoxyethanol Butylene Glyco Polymethylsilsesquioxane Trirthnolamine Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Fagrance Ethylhexylglycerin Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aspartste Zinc Gluconate Corallina Officinalis Extract Copper Gluconate can be added MSH White 5% Sym-White 0.5%? Now I can mix these two ingredients in another brand of lotion. But the lotion is too heavy I can't spend the day. So I will change to a gel lotion above. Is there any other substance that should be added? What is expected from the lotion? whiter skin I'm disturbed.
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask questions

Postby thelittledraco » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:58 am

The lotion above can be used the same time as the cream it contains. perfect c , thanks in advance
thelittledraco

Re: Please ask questions

Postby staff » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:04 am

Hello,
can be refilled. MSH White 5% Sym-White 0.5% or not?
can it be done?
Top lotion Can be used at the same time as the cream contains perfect c or not
No, these ingredients will cause problems. Perfect-C Deteriorated quality: Magnesium Aspartate Zinc Gluconate Copper Gluconate gel lotion formula that members have notified. Dear team, alert The formula is used Alcohol denat in high volume though Remember to make it feel light on the skin. But using it for a long time May cause dry skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please ask questions Add more ingredients to the gel.

Postby thelittledraco » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:26 pm

thank you very much I think I will have to change the lotion. If I can find it, I will disturb you to study and ask again.
thelittledraco

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development