Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนถามเรื่องส่วนผสมในครีมและสเปรย์ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask about the ingredients in the cream and spray.

Postby thelittledraco » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:27 am

Please ask the team about the spray and gel cream used. Now use a spray with the following ingredients instead of water Repair Activator 5% Pep Coll 2% Double Hyaluron Liquid 1% Moist 24 1% Trans-White™ 2% Ume Extract 2% WhiteCumin™ 2x 2% Cell Energy 1% 1,2-Hexanediol3% PE1-Aqua 2% Flora Solve™Clear 1% Water 78% and leave to dry. After drying, I feel comfortable, my skin is not sticky. Then continue with this cream-gel mixture. perfect c 5% Repair Activator 15% MSH White Absorb 5% Satin Cream Maker 2% Disodium EDTA 0.2 Mild Preserved Eco 1% Licorice Extract 1% Ethoxydiglycol 5% Water 65.8% After 2 weeks of using the two together, notice that there is สิวอุดตัน Small grains spread on the page quite a lot. from rarely สิวอุดตัน it be caused by one of the ingredients in the water or cream used? Feel free to ask for advice from the team. Where do I have to adjust the formula to reduce or add? The skin is quite oily. I have inflamed acne on my nose quite often. But generally not. สิวอุดตัน Yes, my skin has some wrinkles. If to solve this problem by applying benzac 2.5% before washing your face instead of reducing the substance in the slap / cream that you are using, will it be possible? Thank you in advance
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask about ingredients in cream and spray.

Postby staff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:51 am

Hello - Spray formula. I have the following problems. PE-1 Aqua soluble in oil. when in this formula It cannot be directly mixed into the formula. It must be synchronized by Flora Solve Clear will help to do the harmonization. but the rate of use Flora Solve Clear not enough synchronization. The result is Incomplete synchronization and PE-1 Aqua may be concentrated or stratified in the formulation. that cannot be completely compatible with the formula these ingredients They tend to form in high concentrations in certain parts of the formula. And when applied to the skin, it is highly likely that it will cause irritation. [Have the members imagine for example adding sugar to the fried rice, but not stirring or mixing until the sugar dissolves all over the plate. The result is Some words will be sweeter than usual. In the food itself, you may feel just that. sweeter than usual but in cosmetics When any mixture reaches a higher concentration than required There will be a higher chance of allergy/irritation] - However, it is certainly possible. that the members are allergic to some ingredients in the formula The team can not tell that. The member is allergic to any ingredient. The only way to test if you are allergic to any ingredient. is to take each ingredient in the recipe to be diluted according to the ratio used in pure water and tested on the skin (for testing oil-soluble ingredients to dissolve in any type of oil base
There are no problems with this formula.
If you want to solve this problem by applying benzac 2.5% before washing your face instead of reducing the substance in the slap / cream that you are using, will it be possible?
The solution is to stop using both formulas immediately. If you want to continue using it, take a patch test for each formula to find out which formula it is from. Benzac can be used to help. ละลายสิวอุดตัน that happened? But must stop the cause of the problem first
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thelittledraco » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:36 pm

thank you very much Please allow me to ask you two more questions. 1. How can we modify the spray formula to be able to use it well? Add more flora perfect c clear, will it be possible? perfect c to 10% discount Repair Activator to 10% will make the formula heavy. up or not Thank you in advance
thelittledraco

Postby thelittledraco » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:32 am

I'm disturbed. I will try to modify the spray formula and give it to a friend to try.
thelittledraco

Postby staff » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:36 am

Hello,
1. How can we modify the spray formula to make it work well? Can we add more flora slove clear?
. Flora Solve Clear 2-3% and blend at low speed not more than 500 rpm Approximately 15 minutes Make sure that the transparency come up or not If it's still cloudy Check to see if there is any separation of the oil layer. Notice by looking at the formula surface. Is there any kind of oil floating on the skin or not? If so, it won't be able to be used. If it's clear, it means it's completely compatible.
2.In the cream formula Next time, if you add perfect c to 10% reduce Repair Activator to 10% will make the formula heavier or not?
Perfect-C is heavier oil Repair Activator which is definitely water. Perfect-C , use only 5% of the default is enough to see results. You don't need to use up to 10%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development