Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถาม TEA กับ สารกันหืน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask TEA and anti-rancid

Postby akakkoii » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:16 pm

Dear Staff about Triethanolamine (TEA)PH Modifier with Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) 1. I would like to know if general cream type cosmetics in the formula 90% contain synthetic ingredients. The rest are natural ingredients such as shea butter are these two substances necessary? Is there a way to consider choosing these 2 substances? 2. If the formula is all synthetic, is it necessary to use these 2 substances? 3. TEA and Vitamin E should I put it in the thickener?
akakkoii

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask TEA and anti-rancid substance

Postby staff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:57 am

Hello Triethanolamine There is no need for a generic formulation. because in general The formula should already have a neutral or slightly acidic pH. This is because most cosmetic ingredients are neutral or acidic. Triethanolamine can irritate the skin and should be avoided at all times.
1. I would like to know if the general cream type of cosmetics in the formula contains 90% synthetic ingredients. The rest are natural ingredients such as shea butter are these two substances necessary? How to consider using these 2 substances
Adding Vitamin E at the 0.1% level of the formula prolongs the life of the natural ingredients. For example, as the member notified is shea butter
2. If the formula is all synthetic, is it necessary to use these 2 substances?
Synthetic mixture It can cause deterioration from oxidation as well, if the formula is all synthetic ingredients. Recommended study team consider choosing Protec™ OX instead, which will provide higher performance. Vitamin E very much.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development