Fragrance Formulation Development

สอบถาม Ethyl Alcohol ค่ะ

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Ask about Ethyl Alcohol.

Postby mod_kjk » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:18 pm

Can take Ethyl Alcohol (99.9% , 200 Proof, Perfumer Grade) come Can you clean the scent น้ำหอม that was originally attached to the bottle, thank you.
mod_kjk

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about Ethyl Alcohol

Postby mod_kjk » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Ask more. - If you want to mix น้ำหอม into liquid soap, the ratio of น้ำหอม how much? Please ask for the unit in grams or ml. It's a %, I can't figure it out. - Interested in rose scent? Romance Rose / Mystery Rose / Fresh Rose / Rose Blossom / Turkish Rose / Rose Water /Rose Petal / Rose Acetate Please give me some advice. that which scent is suitable to be used in liquid soap and body lotion I want a rose scent that's not overpowering. I want a fresh scent. Thank you very much.
mod_kjk

Postby mod_kjk » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:36 pm

Forgot to ask another question. - If you want to smell the fragrance in liquid soap. and body lotion with a scent that lingers on the skin for a long time Do I have to add any ingredients to it? And what ratio do you put in? Thank you very much.
mod_kjk

Postby staff » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:35 am

Hello,
can bring Ethyl Alcohol (99.9% , 200 Proof, Perfumer Grade) to wash off the smell. น้ำหอม it possible to stick to the original bottle
in the case of a glass bottle? But if it's a plastic bottle, the scent น้ำหอม can often be attached to the plastic body Ethyl Alcohol , it won't come off, although it may help reduce the intensity of the smell.
- If you mix น้ำหอม into liquid soap, the ratio of น้ำหอม Please ask for the unit in grams or ml. It's a % I can't figure it out.
- Please learn how to calculate % in มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่ - Rate Use น้ำหอม , usually starting at 1% and can be made stronger by using it at a high rate. up
- Interested in the scent of roses? Romance Rose / Mystery Rose / Fresh Rose / Rose Blossom / Turkish Rose / Rose Water /Rose Petal / Rose Acetate help me. that which scent is suitable to be used in liquid soap and body lotion I want a rose scent that's not overpowering. I want a fresh scent.
- Rose Acetate Not น้ำหอม Success, but element น้ำหอม If members do not want to mix น้ำหอม comes up as a new scent. Please avoid it. - Smell is the specific preference of each person. The team can't recommend it. However, members can come to test the smell at the company. If there is no satisfactory smell You don't need to order anything.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby mod_kjk » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:10 am

Ask more. - If you want to smell the fragrance in the liquid soap. And the skin lotion has a scent that sticks to the skin for a long time. Do I have to add any ingredients to it? And what ratio do you put in? Thank you very much.
mod_kjk

Postby staff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:02 am

Hello, use Sugar Fix or Last Fix
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development