Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับสูตรสครับผิวค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about skin scrub recipes.

Postby tooncartoon96 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:46 pm

I want to make a skin scrub and mud mask for my own use. • The scrub I'm interested in is a sugar scrub. The ingredients are - Brown sugar - Fractionated Coconut Oil - Honey and the extract that you want to add is - Apricot Kernel Oil - WhiteCumin ( สารสกัดขมิ้น ) would like to ask that 1. The desired extract add Can you put it in directly? Or do I have to go through other aids/methods first? 2. According to the usable quantity of extracts as %, is there a way to calculate it in ml? For example, how many ml is the usage rate of 3%? 3. Scrub needs to be put in. สารกันเสีย ? สารกันเสีย name 1,2 Hexanediol and Disodium EDTA • Part of the clone mask. Now there is an extract Tomato Extract , Pomegranate Seed Oil , Apricot Kernel Oil if mixed with red clay to make a mud mask, will it work well? What substances have to be added to make them mix? สารกันเสีย which one to extend life? **Thank you in advance.
tooncartoon96

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about skin scrub recipe

Postby tooncartoon96 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Has the staff seen this thread?
tooncartoon96

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Question about skin scrub recipe

Postby staff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:15 am

Hello
1. The extract to add Can you put it in directly? Or do I have to go through another helper/method first?
Scrub formula doesn't need to add any extracts. Since there is no benefit to the skin, the active ingredients need to be absorbed into the skin for any benefit to the skin. Scrub products are a scrub and wash off the skin. Therefore, there is no benefit in the field of skin care. For the mask, you can wear it.
2. According to the usable quantity of extracts as %, is there a way to calculate it as ml? For example, how many ml is the usage rate of 3%?
cannot be accounted for ml
according to the formula that members have informed. All ingredients Germs cannot form. If members mix for their own use not required สารกันเสีย but if members mix to sell The study team recommends adding 1,2-Hexanediol because when in the hands of the consumer We won't be able to know if there is a chance that something might be in our product สารกันเสีย just in case it's safer.
• part of the mud mask Now there is an extract Tomato Extract , Pomegranate Seed Oil , Apricot Kernel Oil if mixed with red clay to make mud mask, will it work well?
Meaning, good result, what is your member? What results do members expect from this formula?
What substance needs to be added to make it fit? สารกันเสีย to prolong life?[/quote: 2mqlhu8q] The formula is not compatible. Because water and oil are incompatible. but if members mix for their own use by stirring together and using immediately no problem
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development