Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรเครื่องสำอางค์ให้หน่อยครับผม

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please help me look at the cosmetic formula for me.

Postby mellowpolar » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:33 am

Hello, please take a look at the cosmetic formula for me. The user has combination skin. go one way want to mix cream for clarity and build strength to the skin I'd like some pudding-style meat. Please help me look at the ingredients. Ingredient 1 Yeast Radiance 3% Repair Activator 10% Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR ( Matrixyl 3000 ) 5% Safe B3 5% Mild Preserved Eco 1% water lock 1% NAT-RIBOSE 1.5% Pro Polymer 3% Water 65.5% Mixture 2 Phytosterols (Plant Sterols) 5% Ingredient 3 Zinc PCA 1% Mix 1 + 2 together and add 3 ingredients. Please check the recipe for me. if there is anything recommend Please bother me, thank you.
mellowpolar

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me look at the makeup formula for me

Postby staff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:49 am

Hello, the study team inquires. I don't know if the member has a blender or a manual stirring because of the texture of the pudding Pro Polymer at 3% is correct. But the manual work may not be possible. because it will be very thick For the selected ingredients, the team thought it would be appropriate, except water lock and Phytosterols (Plant Sterols) , not sure if this is necessary. for your skin that tends to it (At the same time If members say that their skin is not oily. Zinc PCA It won't be necessary. The selection of ingredients is therefore contradicting as shown in this lesson.) Mixing process, please mix the water, except Pro Polymer , then add Pro Polymer and blend well. which will take more time than usual because it is used at a high rate therefore need to spin longer until Pro Polymer completely soluble in 3%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis