Cosmetics Formulation Development

สบู่เหลวล้างหน้าผสมได้เลยไหม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can I mix liquid soap to wash my face?

Postby sucheera.3261 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Combination skin สิวอุดตัน without the head under the skin up through all the ingredients? by hand amino wash 3% MakeUp-Wash 3% Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Decyl Glucoside 10% sugar thick 1% Encapsulate Salicylic Acid 4% water, the rest
sucheera.3261

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can I mix liquid soap to wash my face?

Postby staff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:51 am

Hello, the study team asked for the following information: 1. Are there any types of acne medication currently being used? [Since if there is a current acne medication that irritates the skin, it cannot or should be avoided using Salicylic Acid because it will cause more irritation] 2. The age of the member.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sucheera.3261 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:51 pm

Thank you for coming to give advice. I'm 33. I've never used any medication for acne. The staff has some advice, which one should I use?
sucheera.3261

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:42 pm

Hello, please mix and mix 2 formulas as follows: 1. Facial soap Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 25% Mild Preserved Eco 1% water rest 2. Toner wipe the face to help ละลายสิวอุดตัน After washing your face clean and wiping it dry, wipe with this Toner, leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse. Use no more than 2 times a day, adjust the frequency of use. and the amount of time left on the skin before washing off according to the response of the skin If you find that acne begins to decrease To reduce the use accordingly. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid, Timed-Release) 6.6% water, the remainder
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development