Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนช่วยวิเคราะห์สูตรเซรั่มผิวขาวใสลดฝ้ากระทีค่ะ, รีวิว

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please help me analyze the formula of serum, whiten skin, reduce freckles, review.

Postby minlimed » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:55 pm

Hello, please help me to look at the formula for white skin to reduce freckles. whether the ingredients are suitable or not 1. Rose Water 77% 2. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% 3. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 5% 4 . Snail Secretion เมือกหอยทาก 4% 5. Tranexamic Acid 3% 6. Reservoir-Tech 3% 7. Activated Resorcinol 1% 8. Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 1% 9. Eye Preserved™ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) 1% Mixing steps are arranged as follows .- Mix 1,2,3,4,5,6, 7 Blend to combine .- Followed by 9, blended together .- Add 8 and stir until gel is formed. Disturbing the team to analyze the suitability or have anything to suggest more? Because from the formula that says there is a need to make the skin white, clear, reduce dullness and treat blemishes, adjust the skin color to be consistent, but still retain some skin moisture. The user's age is in the range of about 40-50. Thank you.
minlimed

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me analyze the formula for whitening skin serum, reduce blemishes and freckles.

Postby staff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:08 am

Hello Eye Preserved™ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) cannot match Pro Polymer , please use it. สารกันเสีย . Mild Preserved Eco 1% ka For users aged 40-50 years, ask about the level of oiliness - dryness of the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please help me analyze the formula for whitening skin serum, reduce blemishes and freckles.

Postby minlimed » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:38 am

Dear Staff, users aged 40-50, skin is quite dry. Should add a moisturizer or not Mild Preserved Eco 1% is the last step, right?
minlimed

Postby minlimed » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Add a little more if you use Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) instead of Activated Resorcinol™ Can you? Do I need to use oil as a solvent? or can I mix it into the recipe? Please help me. Thank you.
minlimed

Postby staff » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Hello,
user age 40-50, skin is quite dry. Should I add a moisturizer?
The formula will not be able to moisturize. If your skin is dry It is recommended to mix into a creamy texture. It should contain 10-20% oil in the formula and use moisturizer more
already Mild Preserved Eco 1% Add The last step, right?
Yes
Add a little more if you want to use Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) instead of Activated Resorcinol™ Can you? And must use oil as a solvent as well or can be blended into the recipe at all. Please help me
Can you do it? There must be oil in the recipe. which if the member has dry skin would be appropriate Our team recommends customization as follows: 1. Rose Water the rest 100% 2. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% 3. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 5% 4. Snail Secretion เมือกหอยทาก 4% 5. Tranexamic Acid 3% 6. Reservoir-Tech 3 % 7. Sym-White 0.5% 8. Satin Cream Maker 2% 9. Mild Preserved Eco 1% mix 1,2,3,4,5,9 well, then add 8, blend or stir until the meat is white and cloudy, then add 6,7 blended or people to match
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby minlimed » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:05 am

Hello, dear team. From the topic that asks for recipe advice I have adjusted the formula and followed the advice of the team already, just cut 8. Satin Cream Maker 2% of the team is a gel texture as the same as previously learned. (because I use it myself) according to the formula I made are as follows: 1. Rose Water 100% of the rest 2. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% 3. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 5% 4. Snail Secretion เมือกหอยทาก 5% 5. Tranexamic Acid 4% 6. Reservoir-Tech 3% 7. Sym-White 0.5% 8. Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 1% 9. Mild Preserved Eco 1% (more to come) 10. French Pine Bark Extract 25 (Liquid) 2% 11. Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) ชนิดเบา 5% As it turns out, the formula I've made has some issues with my skin type (combination, oily, t-zone) since I feel quite a bit after using it. It hurts my face every time I use it. So I'm not sure if the burning of my face every time I use it will affect my skin problems later or not. Therefore, the serum is applied to the body instead of using it for a period of 1 week, it turns out that the white skin has more aura, dark spots, scars fade until people next to me say that it is much whiter than before. People around him rubbed the skin of his arms and said that the skin was very smooth and soft. *As for other users with dry skin After using it, I normally don't feel any pain. Facial skin is clearer, but blemishes will take a little more time* I want to ask the team if If applied to the face and then endure the burning sensation. What will it be? or the team helps to adjust the formula again ลดการระคายเคือง a little less?
minlimed

Postby minlimed » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:19 am

Please check the suitability of the recipe again. Focus on anti-oxidant skin to look younger and radiant with healthy 1. น้ำกลั่น Sterile (the rest) 2. Triethanolamine 99% 3% 3. Ferulic Acid 1% 4. Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 1% 5. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% 6. Ethoxydiglycol 10% 7. Propylene Glycol 10% 8. Laureth-23 3% 9. Glycerin (Vegetable) 99.5% 3% 10. Lactic Acid (AHA) 88% 2% 11. Reservoir-Tech (Reservoir-Tech) 3% 12. Alpha Arbutin 1% 13. Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) 1% 14. Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 1% 1 5. French Pine Bark Extract 25 (Liquid) 2% Please help, thank you.
minlimed

Re: Please help me analyze the formula of whitening serum, reduce blemishes and freckles, review

Postby staff » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:02 pm

Hello, the study team inquires. Did you know that Tranexamic Acid allowed to use up to a maximum of 3% by using more than 3% may be harmful to the skin And do not use more than the manufacturer or the FDA, according to the company's requirements The team is obliged to inform the company if there are any ingredients used in the wrong type. Misuse of purposes, such as using more than the specified rate which the company has to stop selling ingredients to members This is for the safety of the users themselves.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please help me analyze the formula of whitening serum, reduce blemishes and freckles, review

Postby minlimed » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:39 am

Dear team The formula ratio that uses the amount is as follows: 1. Rose Water complete the rest 2. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% 3. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 5% 4. Snail Secretion เมือกหอยทาก 4% (not 5%, it's a typo because you press COPY and paste and type without looking clearly. ka) 5. Tranexamic Acid 3% (It's not 4%, sorry for the mistake. Maybe it's a typo from the 4) 6. Reservoir-Tech 3% 7. Sym-White 0.5% 8. Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 1% 9. Mild Preserved Eco 1% (more to come) 10. French Pine Bark Extract 25 (Liquid) 2% 11. Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) ชนิดเบา 5% I'm sorry. due to the type that has not been checked for sure Ratio according to the formula stated in the first topic since posting it. The formula has not been adjusted or added % in any way %Everything is intact. There is more in section 10. French Pine Bark Extract 25 (Liquid) 2% and 11. Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) ชนิดเบา 5% is here. For those who have dry skin, as previously reported, it does not cause irritation. and does not cause any effect on the skin, the skin is brighter, but the blemishes are still not faded Might have to give more time to the formula. Second person use with oily T-zone skin After using it, I felt a slight irritation. with irritation in the form of a stinging sensation on the face during application to the skin After that no problem. Does not cause acne or rashes later. Just a slight burning sensation, thank you.
minlimed

Postby staff » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:11 am

Hello,
1. Rose Water complete the rest 2. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% 3. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 5% 4. Snail Secretion เมือกหอยทาก 4% (not 5%, it's a typo because you press COPY and then paste and type without looking at it clearly) 5. Tranexamic Acid 3% (not 4%, sorry. misrepresented Maybe it's a typo from the 4) 6. Reservoir-Tech 3% 7. Sym-White 0.5% 8. Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 1% 9. Mild Preserved Eco 1% (more to come) 10. French Pine Bark Extract 25 (Liquid) 2% 11. Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) ชนิดเบา 5%
The formula that I have made has a bit of a problem with using it with my skin type (combination skin, oily t-zone) as I feel quite a stinging sensation every time I use it. So I'm not sure if the burning of my face every time I use it will affect my skin problems later or not. Therefore, the serum is applied to the body instead of using it for a period of 1 week, it turns out that the white skin has more aura, dark spots, scars fade until people next to me say that it is much whiter than before. People around him rubbed the skin of his arms and said that the skin was very smooth and soft. *As for other users with dry skin After using it, I normally don't feel any pain. Facial skin is clearer, but blemishes will take a little longer*
The formula uses ingredients. whitening that can irritate the skin 2 items are Tranexamic Acid and Sym-White . Each person's skin can tolerate irritation differently. Skin of the user who feels itchy. Shows less irritation How to adjust the right formula The study team suggested that The rate of use of the mixture should be reduced. whitening 2 items down (or select only one item , or reduce to one item but consider further whitening Others that do not irritate the skin substitute) ลดการระคายเคือง although it helps. But the team does not recommend because it should be corrected at the root cause It's a more correct solution. Examples of ingredients that can suppress the tingling/stinging sensation of the skin as it happens to the members, such as FastRelief™ , but that doesn't mean that The irritation was gone. The irritation persisted. But there was such anesthesia. with this ingredient [Other options in group mix ลดการระคายเคือง skin can also help ลดการระคายเคือง that can occur. But in any case, the team still recommends that to reduce the ingredients whitening that irritates the skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis