Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษาเรื่องของการสั่งบริการจาก Test+ส่วนผสมที่มีอยู่แล้ว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Consult about ordering services from Test+ Existing Ingredients

Postby peeya_pgi » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Hello team I would like to consult about ordering the service from Test. I want to order the ingredients to cure acne like last time. but would like to adjust some ingredients Because some of them are ingredients that I have ordered before and still have left. In order to use all the remaining ingredients before the expiration date. Details of ingredients as below. Group A : Order from Test 1. aloe vera (Actives Extract 10:1) 2. Alpha Arbutin (alpha อาร์บูติน ): Alpha-Arbutin 2% 3. nano silver Pure™: nano silver Pure™ silver 1% 4. AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง : AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง 2% 5 . Anti-oxidant : Green Tea EGCG (extract ชาเขียว ) 3% Group B: Existing 1.Penetrate: Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 2% นำพาสาร into the skin 2. Disodium EDTA 0.1-0.2% 3. L-Carnitine ( Carnitine ) 3% [reduce it] 4. Natto Gum 5% ลดริ้วรอย / moisturizing 5. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 10% ลดริ้วรอย /Increase skin elasticity 6. Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ): 1.0% reduce redness / reduce oil / reduce inflammation 7. Mandelic Acid 10%[skin exfoliation Suitable for people with acne] 8. Willow Bark Extract 10% dissolves clogged acne. Questions are 1. I want to know. If ordering some parts from Test, then mix them again with the ingredients we want. Can this be done? 2. If you can Can I put all the ingredients together at the same time? Or have to mix yourself first. Then pour it into group A. Thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on ordering services from Test+Existing Ingredients

Postby staff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:41 am

Hello, from the list of ingredients in B that the member asked. Mandelic Acid will not be added. in A because of the acidity This will make the formula soft/liquid. Other ingredients can be added to A by adding one item at a time. Blend or stir, especially Phospholipid There must be sufficient cycling. to completely dissolve into the formula. (If there is no blender It is recommended that you avoid it. Otherwise, it may become a lump in the formula A.) The study team recommends more. Adding such a large amount of ingredients May cause the formula to be sticky.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Please ask the team for more information. In the filling issue " Mandelic Acid will not be able to add to A because of the acidity How to make a soft/liquid formula? What does a soft/liquid formula mean? Because the formula I ordered last time is a thick gel-like texture, it makes my face feel sticky when applied, but after 3-4 times it feels dry. be able to accept So I suspected that 1. Weak/liquid formula. This means that the texture of the recipe is so liquid that it becomes like water. Is that right? 2. That means if you still want to wear it, you can wear it. But you have to accept the condition of the formula that will be very liquid, right? Ask for decision making. Thank you very much
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:19 pm

Hello
1. Soft/Liquid Formula This means that the texture of the recipe is so liquid that it becomes like water. Is that right?
will be liquid close to water. and in case the formula contains oil-soluble components. There will be a separation.
2. That means if you still want to wear it, you can wear it. But you have to accept the condition of the formula that will be very liquid, right?
I can't. Because the member's formula contains some elements. that cannot be in liquid formulations such as nano silver Pure if the liquid formula is water. will precipitate the powder nano silver
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development