Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องการใช้สารสร้างเนื้อเจล กับการผสมสารที่เป็นผงคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about the use of gel builders with the mixing of the powder

Postby kentos666 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:39 am

is that the skin is not allergic สารสร้างเนื้อเจล 2 of these? I'm very allergic, I'm 33 years old, my skin likes to have acne, hormones, leave dark marks and my skin is starting to have wrinkles. ) - Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose ( HPMC ) - This one looks quite tricky to use. need to warm which the TC does not have enough money to buy a thermometer And no blender either - Carbomer - This one seems to mix at normal temperature. But it is acidic, so we need to use Triethanolamine in the adjustment, now wondering how to mix Carbomer into the cleaning agent. Lauryl Glucoside is already alkaline. also required Triethanolamine and Lactic Acid (AHA) 88% can you help me adjust the value? Or will it fit? Or just use any one is enough, then Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose ( HPMC ) put it in warm water. Normally, can't people just be fast? will be able to order cheap the other is When you mix everything that looks like powder and write water-phase like this, it is dissolved in pure water, so use it, can it be dissolved in glycerin? I understand that the powder dissolves in pure water. Then add a liquid substance that is dissolved in water accordingly. How do you use this? Thank you for answering.
kentos666

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about using gel builder with the mixing of the powder

Postby staff » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:57 pm

Hello, the team disturbs the members. Inform the recipe you want to mix. To be able to recommend customization of various ingredients to meet your needs. Because creating a gel texture in each product will use สารสร้างเนื้อเจล is different. For example, if it's a liquid soap, it won't use Carbomer to create gel texture but will be EasyThick , SugarThick , Xanthan Gum , HPMC or something else instead? But if it's a skin care gel, I will use Gel Maker type suitable for that formula. Carbomer can also be used in some formulas. Due to the pH limitation, it cannot be used in acidic formulas, and some skin care ingredients are acidic.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Question about using gel builder with the mixing of the powder

Postby kentos666 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:22 pm

- -* It seems that the answer is incorrect.
kentos666

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development