Cosmetics Formulation Development

มือใหม่ คำนวนส่วนผสม%

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Newbie. Calculate ingredients %

Postby moschino » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:10 am

Hello, newbie. Please give me some advice on how to calculate % of ingredients. I'm trying to read from old posts. About measuring ingredients But still didn't understand. Can you give me an example of how to make a loop? :oops: Example Using a measuring cup instead of a scale In the absence of high-resolution scales It is only an approximation of the substance because the weight of various substances is usually not equal to the volume. except pure water that the amount corresponds to the weight (1 gram = 1 ml), but because most substances We don't need to weigh it to be 100% accurate, but we can estimate that. We do not exceed the specified rate. It is considered usable. for example Vitamin B3 has requirements (please read the requirements for input in the details of each product) that we can wear 1-4% when ordering, the company will pack 7g per tube, we measure how many ml. I want to use 4g, that's 57% of 5ml, or equal to 2.85ml. 1. I want to put 4g, that's 57% of 5ml. This 57% figure, what's your way of thinking? 2.Measure how many ml. is to bring the substance that the shop contains. Do you want to weigh yourself? Thank you very much
moschino

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: newbie, calculate ingredients %

Postby staff » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:20 am

Hello, ml means ml or ml. It is a unit of volume, use the measurement method with the measure g means g or gram is the unit of weight, use the measurement method by weighing. Members understand the meaning of the word "measurement" and "weighing", which are different, correct for the sake of easy to understand All ingredients Will use the method of weighing in grams only, not measuring, and calculate the percentage of various percentages as weight only.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development