Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอสูตร Treatment ผม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for hair treatment formula.

Postby ezarian11 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:34 am

Hello team, I want a hair treatment formula without Silicone free from residue on the scalp and added to the hair after the shampoo must be soaked. 10-15 minutes and then rinse The only goal is to have straight, soft and smooth hair, like going to a hair salon.
ezarian11

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Request for hair treatment formula

Postby ezarian11 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:26 pm

disturb me
ezarian11

Postby ezarian11 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:32 am

Waiting to order things to do. I'm disturbed
ezarian11

Postby staff » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:27 am

Hello, the team recommends a sample formula hair conditioner with BTAC and CTAC 86% 2. Cetyl Alcohol 8% 3. BTAC 2% 4. CTAC 1% 5. Propylene Glycol 1% 6. Pure Keratin 1% 7. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% using this formula as the default formula and members can choose to add ingredients hair conditioner in order to be able to coat I got more [Please click on the category. hair conditioner ] For example, adding Silicone Shine ] Silicone Shine in the formula to add shine or add Poly-Conditioner Pro (30000 mPa.s ) to increase the efficiency of conditoning. Selection of ingredients hair conditioning There are various types of hair conditioning . And must be adjusted to suit the nature of use, hair style, but the rate of use of the ingredients and the body had a significant effect on the outcome. overuse Will make hair feel heavy, hair withered while using too little. It may still not be able to fully restore my hair.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development