Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนแนะนำ เกี่ยวกับLotion gelค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please suggest me about Lotion gel.

Postby thelittledraco » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Feel free to ask the team that If you want a body gel lotion for your body that is not very heavy Easy to apply on the skin, non-greasy, can be used both day and night. with substances that want to be used in the formula as follows DMAE 10% MSH White plus 6% Reservoir-Tech 3% Sym-White 1%(now try not allergic) if you add substance With a little moisture, it should be Double Hyaluron or use Moist 24 or a non-greasy moisturizer Which is better and should use สารสร้างเนื้อเจล lotion and additive นำพา or other substances that can get the desired formula texture, which one? chest and back Exfoliate your skin 1-2 times a week. Requirements from the formula for whiter, brighter, firmer skin, gel lotion can be used in the summer. Not heavy or sticky, can be used both day and night (separately apply sunscreen from lotion). Thank you in advance
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please suggest me about Lotion gel.

Postby thelittledraco » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:08 am

More. If you want a body gel lotion that is easy to apply, properties and expectations from the formula like the above formula. but change the substance to be used as DMAE 10% Ethyl Ascorbic acid 5% MSH White 5% Activated Resorcinol S 5% Willow Bark Extract 10% Trans White 3% Reservoir-Tech 3% should use สารสร้างเนื้อเจล body lotion and additives นำพา or other substances that make the formula the desired texture, which one? If so, where should the formula be adjusted? Please feel free to make suggestions from the team. Thank you very much
thelittledraco

Postby thelittledraco » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:14 am

Satin Cream Maker can be used as a body lotion. gel or not The gel cream that is currently used on the face is used. Satin Cream Maker I quite like the feel of the recipe because It's not heavy at all, absorbs very easily, if you're going to use it as a body building gel lotion. Will it be appropriate?
thelittledraco

Postby thelittledraco » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:29 am

If you want to reduce the ingredients in the formula to only MSH White 5% Activated Resorcinol S 5% Trans White 3% Requirements from the formula for whiter, clearer, firmer skin. Gel lotion can be used in summer. Not heavy or sticky, can be used both day and night (separate sunscreen from lotion) should be used สารสร้างเนื้อเจล lotions and aids นำพา or other substances that cause What kind of meat do you get in the recipe you want?
thelittledraco

Postby staff » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:40 pm

Hello, members can choose to use Satin Cream Maker or Light Cream Maker in creating/merging recipes. learn how to use Reservoir-Tech 3% สารกันเสีย Recommended Mild Preserved Eco 1%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thelittledraco » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Feel free to ask more if 1 can be used as Activated Resorcinol 1-2% or not? 2 Will it make mixing more difficult? 3 What substances do I need to change if I use it? Activated Resorcinol instead Activated Resorcinol S and 1 formula derived from Light Cream Maker is different from the recipe used. Satin Cream Maker how? The team will recommend which one should be used more. Thank you very much
thelittledraco

Postby thelittledraco » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:37 pm

Please suggest me the mixing process. both used Activated Resorcinol S and the one using Activated Resorcinol
thelittledraco

Postby thelittledraco » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:13 am

Please allow me to include all the above questions and new questions in this reply. The team will be more convenient. Feel free to ask more if 1 can be used as Activated Resorcinol 1-2% or not? 2 Will it make mixing more difficult? 3 What substances do I need to change if I use it? Activated Resorcinol instead Activated Resorcinol S and 1 formula derived from Light Cream Maker is different from the recipe used. Satin Cream Maker how? The team will recommend which one should be used more. Light Cream Maker or satin? please both used Activated Resorcinol S and one using Activated Resorcinol if adding Lemon Skin 2% can do this? If so, please suggest the mixing process. both used Activated Resorcinol S and one using Activated Resorcinol including Lemon Skin Yes, thank you very much.
thelittledraco

Postby staff » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:24 pm

1 can be used as Activated Resorcinol 1-2% or not? 2 Will it make mixing more difficult? 3 What substances do I need to change if I use it? Activated Resorcinol instead Activated Resorcinol S
Activated Resorcinol is in powder form. soluble in oil The formula must contain oil. to help dissolve Activated Resorcinol Please check the usage rate on the website. Can be used up to no more than 1% for formulas that are left on the skin.
1 Recipes obtained from Light Cream Maker is different from the recipe used. How is it Satin Cream Maker ?
The team cannot describe the texture in words. I'm sorry I recommend you to do an experiment.
2 If it's body lotion, will the team recommend which one should be used more? Light Cream Maker or satin
Please choose according to the proportion of oil. If the oil content is less than 20% of the recipe, it is recommended to use Light Cream Maker which will be easier to use. But if the oil exceeds 20%, use Satin Cream Maker Yes, by cementing the oil up to 25%
Please suggest the mixing process. both used Activated Resorcinol S and one using Activated Resorcinol Yes
both types, add in the last step. Blend or stir to combine with cream. If it is a normal type The recipe must contain at least 5% oil to dissolve it. But it's type S. The formula doesn't need oil.
If to add Lemon Skin 2% Can you do this?
The staff study to give advice for the members' understanding. To add any ingredient to the formula, consider 2 things so that members can find the answer by themselves. 1. The pH of the formula. Example in this case. Lemon Skin works in the pH range of 3.5-7 and the member's formula does not contain any alkalis or acids. which when mixed, the formula will have a neutral pH or may be slightly acidic. From some ingredients. 2. Compatibility of ingredients. You can check it from the web page. If there is no notification of restrictions on use that can not be compatible with any ingredients It can be used in which case The member checks the usage information. Lemon Skin will find that there is no incompatibility problem with any ingredient.
Please suggest the mixing process
The mixing process can be checked from the website as well. The team copied it for me.
"Mixing method: Mix in the final step. The temperature of the cosmetic must be below 40°C and the pH is between 3.5-7"
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development