Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนช่วยวิเคราห์สูตรค่ะ หน้ามันทีโซน ขาดน้ำ เป็นสิวอุดตัน

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please help me analyze the formula. Oily T-zone face, dehydrated, clogged acne.

Postby lk.pnt » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:57 pm

Skin type: Oily T-zone, dehydrated, as สิวอุดตัน I have dark marks. 1. Artemia Extract 2% 2. Natto Gum 5% 3. Licorice (glycyrrhiza inflata) Root Extract 1% 4. Bifida Ferment Lysate 10% 5. Niacinamide 5% 6. Lysozyme 5% 7. Ethoxydiglycol 5% 8. Cyclomethicone 10% 9.water 56% 10. Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid 1% Please help the team to analyze the formula to see if it can be done or improved. And do I need to check the ph value as well?
lk.pnt

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me analyze the formula. Oily face in T-zone, dehydrated, acne prone.

Postby staff » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Hello. - Product characteristics that members want. In what form? from the formula that members have informed The recipe hasn't been created yet. Which, if mixed, will get liquid water - The formula does not contain ingredients that help to combine water-oil- ซิลิโคน in which the formula contains both water and ซิลิโคน makes it incompatible. A stratification occurs - for the issue สิวอุดตัน cannot be solved with the ingredients selected in this formula. Please see recipe example. BHA Gel from here Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) - Introducing members. Please study at มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่ to fit the basic mix. which will cover questions 1,2
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please help me analyze the formula. Oily face in T-zone, dehydrated, acne prone.

Postby lk.pnt » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:24 am

1. Artemia Extract 2% 2. Natto Gum 5% 3. Licorice (glycyrr hiza inflata) Root Extract 1% 4. Bifida Ferment Lysate 10% 5. Pro Polymer 5% 6. Active Resveratrol 5% 8.water 71% 9. Phenoxyethanol 1% If you adjust the formula like this I want to be a gel I intend to be a skin care product. As for สิวอุดตัน will do BHA Toner according to this thread http://www.myskinrecipes.com/BHA-Salicylic-acid-acne-t140.html use another one, thank you.
lk.pnt

Re: Please help me analyze the formula. Oily T-zone face, dehydrated, acne prone.

Postby lk.pnt » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:26 am

[quote="lk.pnt"]1. Artemia Extract 2% 2. Natto Gum 5% 3. Licorice (glycyrrhiza inflata) Root Extract 1% 4. Bifida Ferment Lysate 10% 5. Pro Polymer 5% 6. Active Resveratrol 5% 7.water 71% 8. Phenoxyethanol 1% If you adjust the formula like this I want to be a gel I intend to be a skin care product. As for สิวอุดตัน will do BHA Toner according to this thread http://www.myskinrecipes.com/ BHA - Salicylic -acid-acne-t140.html Use another one, thank you
lk.pnt

Postby staff » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:57 pm

Hello
1. Artemia Extract 2% 2. Natto Gum 5% 3. Licorice (glycyrrhiza inflata) Root Extract 1% 4. Bifida Ferment Lysate 10% 5. Pro Polymer 5% 6. Active Resveratrol 5% 7.water 71% 8. Phenoxyethanol 1%
- Pro Polymer Use only 1% is enough. Selection of these ingredients will suit the nature/problem Member's skin Recommended study team Focus on choosing ingredients to reduce oiliness / balance skin oiliness. of members. Examples of ingredients in this group are Zinc PCA , Safe-B3 , Licorice Extract (already selected in formula ), AcneBee , Rice Vitamin , other in category ลดความมันผิว These ingredients does not make your face dry But helps to control the skin from creating excess oil. in the area where it is too much And helps to moisturize the area that is too dry [outside the T-Zone] as well. - Selection of skin care ingredients. can do but if used at an excessive level It can cause greasy skin. Because members must not forget that some of them have oily skin as well. Natto Gum is not necessary at all in the member's skin texture and Active Resveratrol rate should be adjusted. decrease
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis