Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยปรับสูตรให้หน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about skin cream recipes.

Postby supak_st » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:14 pm

If I want to make a skin cream formulated with all natural ingredients, what do I need to include? in what proportion
supak_st

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Ask about natural preservatives.

Postby supak_st » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:34 am

Didn't know สารกันเสีย from nature, which one can I use?
supak_st

Ask for the recipe, please take a look at the recipe.

Postby supak_st » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Make cream from formula 1) น้ำมันมะกอก 40.5% 2) Soy Lecithin 7% 3) Xanthan Gum 5% 4)Water45 % 5) NaturePreserve 1.5% enough Then put the cream pump bottle does not stick to the bottle and separate layers of oil because of too much oil or not? If yes, please help me adjust the recipe.
supak_st

Help me adjust the recipe a bit.

Postby supak_st » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Make cream from formula 1) น้ำมันมะกอก 40.5% 2) Soy Lecithin 7% 3) Xanthan Gum 5% 4)Water45 % 5) NaturePreserve 1.5% enough. Then put the cream pump bottle does not stick to the bottle and separate layers of oil because of too much oil or not? If yes, please adjust the formula a bit. If you want to add moisture, which one should I add and if you want the cream to be lighter in color, should I use another oil?
supak_st

Re: Help me adjust the recipe

Postby staff » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:55 pm

Hello, the team asks for permission to suspend your account for 1 week for the following reasons. Repeated questions were asked. in different rooms The team is kindly requested. Stop posting duplicate threads and related questions Please inquire within the same forum only. The team found that all 4 posts were related to each other. Some posts have the same content. For members' questions The study team informed the answer as follows: 1. Xanthan Gum There is a notice of the usage rate on the website clearly at 0.1-2%. Please check it. The use of 5% cannot be mixed. 2. Soy Lecithin is suitable for blending formulas with high oil content. and a little water If the formula contains more water There must be a proportion of Soy Lecithin followed by more. from the member's formula If adjusting the proportion of น้ำมันธรรมชาติ to 75-80% level by replacing water to make the proportion of little water it can be used Soy Lecithin in synchronization. (at 10-15% water, recommend to try Soy Lecithin at 5-7%)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development