Fragrance Formulation Development

สอบถามน้ำหอมใช้สำหรับผม สูตรน้ำหอมที่ใช้ฉีดผมค่ะ

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Inquire about perfume for hair The formula of perfume that I use to spray my hair.

Postby tuney-toon » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:13 pm

Hello, I would like to ask about the recipe. น้ำหอม that I use to spray my hair. I got this recipe from the hair care section webboard. Now select the ingredients as follows: 1. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite 1% 2. Creatine 100 1% 3. น้ำกลั่น 20% 4. Header น้ำหอม 20% 5. Zinc PCA 1% + L-Carnitine 3% 6. Ethyl Alcohol fill up 100% may ask if you want น้ำหอม lasting and deodorant too, what should be added to the mix? and if used as Essential Oil Will the smell last? Thank you very much.
tuney-toon

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquiring about perfume for hair

Postby staff » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:34 pm

Hello, the team is not sure if the formula can be mixed together. Without stratification or not, the reason is because the formula has both the water part [items 1,2,3,5] and the oil part [ น้ำหอม ] which requires the help of synchronization. The reason is not sure, because the formula may be compatible, in which case the ingredients listed 1,2,5 can be dissolved in Ethyl Alcohol as well. Initially, the team only has information. List 1 can dissolve in Ethyl Alcohol but other items are insoluble. which may cause problems for making น้ำหอม lasts longer. please test use Last Fix or Sugar Fix in this formula Essential Oil The smell evaporates faster. น้ำหอม Chemistry if you want it to last longer. Please use น้ำหอม Chemistry.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development