Cosmetics Formulation Development

ทำเซรั่มจากสารสกัดธรรมชาติ ต้องการสารสกัดกันบูด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Make a serum from natural extracts. need a preservative extract

Postby ammarinpp » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:56 am

Dear, inquire. face serum now It comes from raw materials that are produced by ourselves. Made from 100% natural raw materials. ## The problem that I would like to ask for advice on choosing products to mix for experimentation. Want the most natural extract serum to reduce the use of chemicals. Now the problem is what to use to spoil naturally. divided into 2 cases 1. I want to use a natural extract that is active and preservative in the body or สารนำพา and as a preservative. 2. Natural preservatives Where I find information http://www.myskinrecipes.com are as follows: Natural extracts 1. AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง 2. Hi-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract) 3. Sea Kelp Extract see INCI Name : Fucus Vesiculosus Extract (Assay: Fucoidan > 21%) ( กันเสีย with Phenoxyethanol 0.8%)Understand that if I mix this in the serum I don't have to put preservatives directly and use it. 4. Cucumber Extract (สารสกัดแตงกวา) see INCI Name: Cucumis Sativa ( Cucumber ) Peel Extract (Fruit) Preservative Free Preservative Free 5. Aloe Vera Extract (อัตราสกัด 10:1 FullAssay™) can kill bacteria. solvent or นำพา 1.1,3- Propanediol (Natural) Preservative 1. NaturePreserve™ ( Gluconolactone ) 2. Disodium EDTA 3. 1,2-Hexanediol 4. Thyme Care™ (สารกันเสียธรรมชาติ) Thank you.
ammarinpp

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Make a serum from natural extracts need a preservative extract

Postby staff » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:50 am

Hello
( กันเสีย with Phenoxyethanol 0.8%) Understand that if I mix this in the serum I don't have to put the preservatives straight and use it
no สารกันเสีย at that rate just enough for กันเสีย ingredients when not yet mixed in the formula. If when mixed in the formula สารกันเสีย at such a rate would not be enough for the formula. Usually using Phenoxyethanol must be used at 0.7-1.0% of the formula, if less. It may not be effective enough.
Preservative Free Preservative Free
Preservative-free means the ingredient has not been added. สารกันเสีย
The bacteria that occur in cosmetics is not the only type. Using Aloe Vera Extract cannot be used to control infection in cosmetics. Conclusion: Members cannot use any ingredient. that is a natural extract that are not in the category สารกันเสีย to สารกันเสีย
item The second is not a preservative. Please check the ingredients details on the website first. Items 1,3,4 can be used as สารกันเสีย , yes.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ammarinpp » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:19 pm

1. Ask for more information, even if natural extracts are put. สารกันเสีย already, we don't have to calculate to useless shall be deemed to have not yet entered สารกันเสีย have to put สารกันเสีย to add only Do I understand correctly? 3. Or to think in it, just add. สารกันเสีย enter the amount according to the total% of the formula. I assume that the extract has already grown, let's bring it here +- and grow. สารกันเสีย added to the total % of the formula. thank you
ammarinpp

Postby staff » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:12 am

Hello, if you want to calculate as accurately as possible, you should สารกันเสีย in various ingredients Let's calculate together to see if we should need more. สารกันเสีย much? but by the practical method If the ingredients are not used in high quantities. (There is very little water left in the formula) I usually put สารกันเสีย by the calculation does not include สารกันเสีย in the ingredients, however, some formulations with very high use of ingredients, for example Pitera 80% water 20% is not necessary. must fill สารกันเสีย or if added สารกันเสีย will only be added to the 20% water portion, meaning that if สารกันเสีย used must be used at the rate of 1% of the formula. 0.2% by calculating only the water part because Pitera itself contains สารกันเสีย is from the manufacturer.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ammarinpp » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:47 am

Thank you very much for the information.
ammarinpp

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development