Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากปรับเนื้อให้เหลวมากขึ้นควรเพิ่มอะไรคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to adjust the texture to be more liquid, what should I add?

Postby techagreentech » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:06 pm

1. Sunscreen Foundation Formula Water-Capsule ™ 4% Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix™ 10% BB Micro Silk™ 5% LipidSoft™ CC 4% Coenzyme Q10 2% Titanium Dioxide 10% Zinc Oxide 10% Dimethicone 5% SiliSolve Plus™ 3% Vit. B3 Niacinamide 3% n-acetyl glucosamine 3% Allantoin 0.20% Phenoxyethanol 1% Vitamin B5 4% water 36% The cream is smooth and beautiful. But I want the texture to be more liquidy to spread easier than before. 2. Formula ลดริ้วรอย Bisabolol 1% Water Capsule 3% ALA 3% Coenzyme Q10 2% Cerasoft 2% Rose Hip Oil 2% Squalane 1% Dimethicone 10% SiliSolve Plus™ 3% Vit. B3 Niacinamide 4% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% Allantoin 0.10% Phenoxyethanol 1% Vitamin B5 3% Ectoin 0.5-2.0% 1% Natto Gum 3-10% 5% Matrixyl 3000 5% Grape Seed Extract 2% water 55% gel-like texture. is purple. Grape Seed Extract quite greasy after applying. I don't know what to add or reduce. I want the texture of the serum Or apply it and it's not sticky and a little more liquid than this. Thanks in advance for all answers.
techagreentech

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Ask about adjusting the formula from using Water Capsule.

Postby techagreentech » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:32 am

Since the previous thread has already been posted, there is no reply. Let's bother to set it up again. 1. Sunscreen Foundation Formula. Water-Capsule ™ 4% Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix™ 10% BB Micro Silk™ 5% LipidSoft™ CC 4% Coenzyme Q10 2% Titanium Dioxide 10% Zinc Oxide 10% Dimethicone 5% SiliSolve Plus™ 3% Vit. B3 Niacinamide 3% n-acetyl glucosamine 3% Allantoin 0.20% Phenoxyethanol 1% Vitamin B5 4% water 36% The cream is smooth and beautiful. But I want the texture to be more liquidy to spread easier than before. 2. Formula ลดริ้วรอย Bisabolol 1% Water Capsule 3% ALA 3% Coenzyme Q10 2% Cerasoft 2% Rose Hip Oil 2% Squaline 1% Dimethicone 10% SiliSolve Plus™ 3% Vit. B3 Niacinamide 4% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% Allantoin 0.10% Phenoxyethanol 1% Vitamin B5 3% Ectoin 0.5-2.0% 1% Natto Gum 3-10% 5% Matrixyl 3000 5% Grape Seed Extract 2% water 55% gel-like texture is purple. Grape Seed Extract quite greasy after application. I don't know what to add or reduce. I want the texture of the serum Or apply it and it's not sticky and a little more liquid than this. Thanks in advance for all answers.
techagreentech

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: I want to adjust the texture to be more liquid, what should I add?

Postby staff » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:08 am

Hello
The formula has the following problem: 1. Nested emulsifier is used, please cut Water-Capsule is out using SiliSolve Plus™ 3% in this formula is enough to coordinate the formula. and this formula cannot be used. Water-Capsule [restrictions/ How to use of Water-Capsule please study More details on the web page] 2. Using Vitamin B5 up to 4% is not suitable in foundation formulations. or sunscreen formula It will be sticky / sticky, please reduce to 0.5-1.0% 3. Dimethicone Please select a type. Dimethicone (Very Light, Low-Odor) instead to reduce the viscosity. And the gooey of the formula. 4. Coenzyme Q10 The rate of use is not more than 1% The team asks for members to be able to Please check the usage rate of the ingredients from the website before mixing. will cause harm And a negative effect on the skin for this formula. The study team recommends 0.1-0.2% is enough and not to color the mixture. which has a yellow/dark red appearance To affect the color of the foundation. 5. Please reduce the rate of use of powder. Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide 5% each, since high usage will thicken the formula.
The body has a gel-like texture. is purple. Grape Seed Extract is quite greasy after application. I don't know what to add or reduce. I want the texture of the serum Or apply it and it's not greasy and a bit more liquid than this
Same reason as the above formula 1. The emulsifier is stacked 2. The mixture is used in excess of the rate specified by the manufacturer. 3. It is used. Some ingredients are too high. Inquiry team Member's skin type or the skin of the user of this formula To be able to recommend the proper adjustment of the formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: I want to adjust the texture to be more liquid, what should I add?

Postby staff » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:25 pm

Learn team, please give a warning. Members please Stop posting duplicate threads ka
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development