Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอสูตรมาส์กโคลนหน่อยครับ เน้นรักษาสิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can I have a mud mask recipe, focusing on treating acne.

Postby shopslim » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:00 am

I would like a mud mask, please. Focus on treating acne, oily face, easy to lose. I want you to help me. and help สิวอุดตัน too. Thank you.
shopslim

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can I have a recipe for a mud mask please?

Postby staff » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:11 am

Hello สิวอุดตัน that the member encountered a problem. How much is there? and currently using drugs or any product to control or reduce the amount สิวอุดตัน yet?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Can I have a recipe for a mud mask, focusing on treating acne?

Postby shopslim » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:42 am

สิวอุดตัน on the forehead 10-15 tablets more and more disappears and then reappears. I'm a person who wears makeup often, has oily face, uses paper to absorb it 1 sheet/time, like to press acne, sometimes it becomes inflamed. Interfere with the team to recommend as well. I don't use any medications or acne products now. I used BP 1 1 month ago.
shopslim

Re: Can I have a mud mask recipe, focusing on treating acne?

Postby staff » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:08 pm

Hello - How does using BP work? สิวอุดตัน How is your response? Is there a trend to decrease? - Use BP concentration at what rate? And how often? - What is the reason to stop using BP? The team understands the purpose of the members is to want 1. ลดความมันผิว - can choose to use a group of ingredients ลดความมันผิว to help balance the skin's oiliness To a more suitable level. 2. Control / reduce สิวอุดตัน - Inquire as above. to find a solution This may be a continued use of BP, but adjust the usage accordingly. 3. Nourish your skin to be healthy - It's easy to do, but you have to start by balancing the oil in number 1 first.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby shopslim » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:45 am

- How does BP work? สิวอุดตัน How did you respond? Is there a tendency to decrease or not? Decrease, but stinging in the face. - Use BP at what concentration rate? And how often? 2.5% 15-30 minutes before taking a shower in the evening - why stop using BP?
shopslim

Postby staff » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:54 am

Hello, the team recommends the following. Members bring these recommended ingredients. You can use it in a mud mask formula, but it will be less effective. Using in a formula that is a cream base or gel. If possible, the study team recommends mixing it into a cream or gel. It will be more beneficial. สิวอุดตัน use Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) 4% which will be Salicylic Acid at ลดการระคายเคือง skin because it will gradually release the substance. ละลายสิวอุดตัน little by little. Reduce oiliness. Choose at least 3-4 oil-reducing ingredients. Work together, for example Safe-B3 , Licorice Extract , L-Carnitine , AcneBee , Zinc PCA Skin Strengthening Top ingredients that help balance the oil. It can help maintain healthy skin. Recommended study team may consider additional ingredients ลดการระคายเคือง or vitamins such as Vitamin B5 , Bisabolol , Second Skin , beta glucan or other ingredients in the category ลดการระคายเคือง but please use in a limited, not too high rate as it may make the formula sticky. Because there are quite a lot of ingredients from above.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development