Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรครีม Whitening ก่อนสั้งซื้อ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the whitening cream formula before purchasing.

Postby nateedylan » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:30 pm

I'm going to order in the Test item. I want to know that 1. The selected formula is suitable for cream. whitening or should it be improved? 2. Will this selected formula be used both during the day and at night? 3. How many grams of cream will I receive for this order? Pure Aloe Vera Gel whitening : Yeast Radiance™ : Yeast Radiance™ 3% whitening : Active Resveratrol™ : Active Resveratrol™ 5% whitening : N-Acetyl-D Glucosamine (GlucoBright™) : N-Acetyl-D Glucosamine (GlucoBright™) 4% whitening : Alpha Arbutin (Alpha อาร์บูติน ): Alpha-Arbutin 2% Moisturizing: WaterLock™ : WaterLock™ 2% Moisturizing : Rice Vitamin : Rice Vitamin 3% Anti-Irritant: Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) : Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) 1% Anti-Acne: Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ): Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ) 1.0% Anti-oxidant : Co-Enzyme Q10 ( Coenzyme Q10): Coenzyme Q10 Extra 1% anti-aging /Anti-Acne: Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™): Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™) 2%
nateedylan

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the whitening cream formula before purchasing.

Postby staff » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:31 am

Hello, the team asked for skin characteristics. of members
2.Will the selected formula be used both day and night?
The formula is not suitable for day use because Coenzyme Q10 Extra makes the formula dark.
3.How many grams of cream for this purchase?
100 grams.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nateedylan » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:00 pm

The study team asked about skin characteristics. of members Especially in terms of moisture levels. ** Want to make a cream for all skin types. More questions 1. Ask the team to recommend a formula that can be used both day and night because I want to separate the nourishing cream from the sunscreen. 2. Ask for a sunscreen formula for dark skinned people too. (Want to market in Sri Lanka My skin tone is quite dark)
nateedylan

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:15 am

Hello - there is no cream suitable for all skin types. The development of such formulas The formula is Cream that is not useful for any skin condition. It's just "cosmetics", not "cosmetics", which means it does not help treat or solve any skin problems. - Cream that can be used both day and night. Is it possible But it won't be as good as Formula designed especially for daytime. And formulas designed for the night in particular. - Sunscreen formula. Recommended to look at the sample from the product detail page. SPF Protect Ultra II , Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid which will have a sample formula recommended.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development