Fragrance Formulation Development

ใช้อะไรแทนได้

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

What can I use instead?

Postby homonesdress » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:50 pm

Ask for the formula น้ำหอม as follows :D The bottom is copied from the ingredients on the box Water , Propanediol , Butylene Glycol , Hyaluronic Acid , Opuntia Ficus-Indica Fruit Extract , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylhydroxamic Acid , Panthenol , Betaine , pentylene glycol , Sorbitan Caprylate , Levulinic Acid. Some are not for sale want to know 1. What are the ones not for sale listed below and what can they be used instead? Propanediol Opuntia Ficus-Indica Fruit Extract Caprylhydroxamic Acid สารกันเสีย Sorbitan Caprylate Levulinic Acid 2.What is the base used in this formula? น้ำหอม looks like oil. But look in the formula, I don't see any oil so I don't know what is the base. 3. น้ำหอม It is necessary must wear สารกันเสีย ? how much Or if you should wear which one is the best? Thank you.
homonesdress

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: What can I use instead?

Postby staff » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:37 pm

Hello, the study team inquires. Product appearance is in the form of gel or cream or water spray or in any form.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby homonesdress » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:54 am

It's water, but the water looks like oil packed in a roller head bottle.
homonesdress

From thanks :: 1 Times

Postby staff » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:59 pm

Hello. 1. The product is น้ำหอม or it is a skin care product because the formula is a skin care product. rather than น้ำหอม ? 2. Members are asking about to make the scent the same as the original product (which is น้ำหอม ) or to develop skin care formulas To be able to nourish the skin with properties similar to the original formula?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development