Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยแนะนำสูตรมาส์กโคลนหน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please suggest me some mud mask recipes.

Postby tooncartoon96 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:41 am

Hello, because I want to make a mud mask for use, my skin type is men's skin, the characteristics are as follows: 1) The pores are very large >> I want the pores to be smaller. 2) Oily skin in the T-zone area. but sometimes the area around the face is dry and flaky >> want to have less oily skin 3) dull skin >> want to whiten the skin 4) Sensitive (they น้ำหอม and แอลกอฮอล์ ) would like to know - Are there any natural extracts that can help? Smaller pores, less oily skin, brighter white skin? -Clone selected as โคลนแดง Is it suitable for the skin type mentioned above? -What substances should be mixed in the mud mask to solve skin problems the best? Thank you in advance
tooncartoon96

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please suggest me some mud mask recipes

Postby staff » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:35 am

Hello. Characteristics of products that will benefit the skin to the fullest. It will not be a mud mask. But it is a cream or gel that is left on the skin until it can be absorbed into the skin completely. And it works for a long time on the skin. without being washed off or wiped off
1) Very large pores >> want to make pores smaller 2) Oily skin in the T-zone But sometimes the area around the face is dry and flaky >> want to have less oily skin
The size of the pores is the smallest when the skin's moisture level is balanced, not oily or dry. Member Fix it with oil balance ingredients which will be in the category. ลดความมันผิว please click on ส่วนผสมลดความมันผิว , the study team suggests further to explore the various products used. that there are any products causing an imbalance in the skin For example, using soap to wash your face that may be harsh on the skin. therefore causing imbalance some of it is very some are very dry
3) Dull skin >> Want to whiten your skin
Choose the ingredients in the category. whitening
Members can avoid these ingredients. without putting it in the formula (Which these ingredients are not necessary in any recipe)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development