Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรให้หน่อยค่ะ facial water spray

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me to see the formula. Facial water spray.

Postby nice.renweld » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:43 pm

I will cook it in a spray and then spray the facial water spray and use it as a toner as well. The main ingredients are Rose Petal Water and mix other substances accordingly. Other substances are - with hazel plus Allantoin - Aloe vers extract - Licorice Extract - Double Hyaluron Liquid - Snail Secretion - Soy Extract - Tomato Extract approx. Rose Petal Water is it possible? and other substances that can be used I wish I could use it as a toner and spray it on my face to moisturize it. Thank you.
nice.renweld

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me look at the recipe

Postby nice.renweld » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:46 pm

[quote="nice.renweld"]We will cook it in a spray and then spray it with facial water spray and use it as a toner. Rose Petal Water and mix other substances accordingly. Other substances are - with hazel plus Allantoin - Aloe vera extract - Licorice Extract - Double Hyaluron Liquid - Snail Secretion - Soy Extract - Tomato Extract approx. Rose Petal Water is it possible? and other substances that can be used I wish I could be a toner and spray it on my face to moisturize. Thank you
nice.renweld

Postby nice.renweld » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:29 pm

I will cook it in a spray and then spray the facial water spray and use it as a toner as well. Ingredients - Rose Petal Water 46% - wicth hazel plus Allantoin 40% - Aloe Vera Extract 3% - Licorice Extract 1% - Double Hyaluron Liquid 2% - Snail Secretion 5% - Tomato Extract 3% approx. This can be put into Rose Petal Water right? and other substances that can be used I wish I could use it as a toner and spray it on my face to moisturize it. Thank you.
nice.renweld

Postby staff » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:13 am

Hello, the team thinks that the formula is not suitable for use as a facial spray. Licorice Extract and Tomato Extract is quite colored. intensive which makes the formula color too. and if sprayed and aerosolized by clothing Color may appear on the clothes. [Although it can be washed easily] If the product is a facial spray, you should cut out the 2 ingredients that cause this color. For the formula used to spray the face, it is recommended to add 1. Safe-B3 3% nourishes the skin to be healthy 2. Vitamin B5 1% help ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว 3. Silicone Quick-Cond 1% helps act as Skin Conditioning and helps the spray mist to adhere better to the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development