Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามส่วนผสมและลำดับการทาครีม, รีวิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about ingredients and order of applying the cream, reviews.

Postby peeya_pgi » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:07 pm

Hello team I have a question. That is, we order ingredients to make our own cream. Through inquiries with the web, there are many types. The results came out with good results that were very satisfactory. Thank you very much to the team who helped answer many questions until the cream blending by myself went well and now my facial skin and acne problems are much better. When I have more questions about all the creams that are made and used are as follows. 1.Face Serum 1. Natto Gum 2. RETINAT™ is starfish extract 3. DMAE ( Dimethylaminoethanol ) 4. Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract ( HybridCell™ ) stem cells from pink roses 5. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 6. Centella Asiatica Extract (Madecassoside 7.7%) ใบบัวบก 7. Phenoxyethanol SA / NaturePreserve™ 8. Safe-B3 9. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ [ moisturizer ] 10. Vitamin B6 11. Reservoir-Tech / Phospholipid 12. AnyGel / Xanthan Gum 13.Water 2.Acne Cream Inflammation Pure Aloe Vera Gel whitening : Alpha Arbutin (alpha อาร์บูติน ): Moisturizing: beta glucan ( เบต้ากลูแคน ): Anti-Acne: Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ): Anti-Acne: nano silver Pure™: Anti-Acne: AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง : Anti-oxidant : Green Tea EGCG (extract ชาเขียว ): Penetrate : Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ): Willow Bark Extract ( Natural Salicylic Acid :) Moisturizing: Rhamnose ( น้ำตาลแรมโนส ): anti-aging / Anti-Acne: Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™): 3. Vitamin C &E Ferulic (Lite) Question 1. I am using all 3 of these now and my acne has reduced a lot. but still sporadically The intention is to mix creams made with all natural ingredients. I don't know if there are any ingredients that are not. And can use any ingredients to replace them? Basil thinks that if using all natural ingredients This problem should be solved for sure. The sequence is as follows. - Serum, apply first, wait about 1 minute (the ingredients will absorb by itself, which is very fast. Much more than before) - I will apply cream to cure acne inflammation accordingly. Even if the acne is gone, I still apply it to the area where acne occurs often because I have tried to stop applying it. It turns out that acne began to appear. So I use acne cream all the time. for comfort -Finally, wait 15-20 minutes before applying Vitamin C &E Ferulic (Lite) Thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about ingredients and order of applying cream, review

Postby staff » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:04 am

Hello
1. I have been using all 3 of these now and my acne has reduced a lot. but still sporadically The intention is to mix creams made with all natural ingredients. I don't know if there are any ingredients that are not. And can use any ingredients to replace them? Basil thinks that if using all natural ingredients This problem should be solved for sure
The members are definitely misunderstood. use of natural ingredients doesn't mean will not cause acne Or will it be able to help prevent acne more than using chemical ingredients? Acne does not depend on The skin is touched by natural ingredients. or the skin has been touched by chemical ingredients If that ingredient is an acne treatment ingredient Efficacy in treating acne that occurs more / less does not depend on It is a natural ingredient. Or is it a mixture of chemicals? But it depends on the working mechanism. That corresponds to the cause of the member's acne, how much? If the ingredients It is not an acne treatment ingredient. This means it is not an effective acne treatment. If you look at the angle acne It doesn't depend on that. The ingredients are chemistry. therefore causing acne or the ingredients are natural Therefore, it does not cause acne. However, if members want to know which ingredients are not natural, which means ingredients that come from some chemicals. The study team informed as follows. For Formula 1: Items 3,7,8,9,10,11 For Formula 2: Items Alpha Arbutin , Rhamnose , Safe-B3 If members need advice on how to customize formula To help reduce acne problems further. The team is disturbing to inform the appearance of acne ( สิวอุดตัน acne vulgaris, inflamed acne), period of time (menstrual cycle, is normal, can happen over and over) , age of member
2. The hierarchy that I use is not sure if it's correct or not. The sequence is as follows
is correct.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development