Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเครื่องทำน้ำกลั่น และเนื้อครีม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about the machine for distilled water and cream.

Postby tapakonn » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:53 pm

To the team 1. Machine น้ำกลั่น Available posting.php?mode=post&f=7 Will it be the same as what My Skin sells when it comes out? [!- - l --> shop/ solvent/838- น้ำกลั่น 2. A cream that is very viscous with a finger touch up. Then stick to your hand and don't play. If you want to make this texture smooth and delicate What should I do? Thank you.
tapakonn

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question about distilled water machine and cream

Postby staff » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:48 pm

Hello
1.Machine น้ำกลั่น on sale posting.php?mode=post&f=7 When it comes out, will it be the same as what My Skin sells? shop/solvent/838- น้ำกลั่น pure.html
like before using the machine for the first time must be washed By distilling 2-3 buckets of water before actually starting to use it.
2. A very viscous cream that you touch up with your fingers. Then stick to your hand and don't play. If you want to make this texture smooth and delicate What should I do?
Dear members, Let's look at a sample formula. from the product detail page Butter Cream Maker will have a butter cream recipe as an example. Questions asked by members quite wide Cream with a high concentration in the manner that members inquired can use cream maker almost all types of cream maker. Can this come up? Recommended to study the basics of mixing at มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่ to understand the basics of blending the cream. Then members can try to use. cream maker to create a creamy texture. and adjust the meat to meet the needs
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development