Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามความเหมาะสมของสัดส่วนครีมค่ะ ครีมบำรุงเรื่องรอยแผลเป็น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the appropriateness of the cream proportions. scar treatment cream

Postby ns2595 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:08 pm

Hello, I need a cream to nourish scars and reduce inflammation of the skin. (Inflammation from acne scars / wounds) with light texture. I guess the formula is like this: Water 28% Rose Water 45% Tomato Extract 10% Argan Oil 15% Phenonip® P4 1% Satin Cream Maker 1% Not sure the proportion Is this appropriate? because he hesitated that should adjust Argan Oil to 20% and then reduce Tomato Extract 5% left, is that good?
ns2595

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquiring about the suitability of cream proportions

Postby ns2595 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:02 pm

Ask another question. That is, when mixing together, just use a spoon. Or use a small whisk. The type that I bought in daiso, should I mix it? We were going to try to make a small jar of only a hundred grams, but the ceramic spoon with it was a rather large short-handled spoon. I'm afraid that the ingredients will not mix well. Then all the tools like the mixing cup and the stirring device. Should be boiled for at least 3 minutes to disinfect first. then dry Do we understand this right?
ns2595

Re: Inquiring about the suitability of cream proportions

Postby staff » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:34 am

Hello
Water 28% Rose Water 45% Tomato Extract 10% Argan Oil 15% Phenonip® P4 1% Satin Cream Maker 1% Not sure whether this proportion is appropriate because he hesitated that should adjust Argan Oil to 20% and then reduce Tomato Extract to 5%, is it good?
The team provided the information in the way you provided. Members must decide. Because nothing is the best: Using Tomato Extract is high in the formula. This will make the formula darker. and may not be suitable for use during the day Using a high percentage of oil in the formula May cause greasy skin Not suitable for oily skin for scar reduction formula reduce skin inflammation The team would like to consider Hi-Quercetin® (Onion Extract / หัวหอมสกัด) as well, but if used in high doses, the formula has a dark color. and not suitable for use during the day (suitable for use as a night cream more)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Inquiring about the suitability of cream proportions Scar treatment cream

Postby ns2595 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:03 am

Thank you team for recommending. think it might reduce Tomato Extract down to 5%, then add Vitamin B5 3% instead. My skin is normal. I think 15% oil should be fine. Just try it I didn't take it again. Haha. A little bit. I'm curious about it. สารกันเสีย Think it should be replaced from Phenonip® P4 as Mild Preserved Eco™ is it good? or anywhere It will be packed in a normal spinning jar. After reading other threads, as staff always recommends using. Mild Preserved Eco More
ns2595

Re: Inquiring about the suitability of cream proportions Scar treatment cream

Postby staff » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Hello, no สารกันเสีย which one is better? Comparison team. Mild Preserved Eco™ with price higher Phenonip® P4 Mild Preserved Eco™ is more gentle. Phenonip® P4 Mild Preserved Eco™ is effective in กันเสีย less than Phenonip® P4 Mild Preserved Eco™ is harder to use. Phenonip® P4 soluble in water. directly
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development