Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องอัตราส่วนของส่วนประกอบ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the ratio of components.

Postby taeioyou » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:03 pm

I would like to ask for the ratio of the following components for notice 1. Phenoxyethanol SA 2. SPF Protect Ultra ll 3. CeraTouch 4. SKIN-DEFENSE® V 5. Cerasoft
taeioyou

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about the ratio of components

Postby taeioyou » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:19 pm

6. Milk Lotion Maker 7.encapsulation BHA
taeioyou

From thanks :: 1 Times

Postby hydronium_ion3 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:24 pm

I've asked for a tracking number. But I can't remember the combination of many things in one. There seems to be a way to write it, for example, enter Phenoxyethanol SA 1% could be written as Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid Volume 1%, but at present it may be changed. (I'm not sure about this one) It's better to wait for the staff to answer again. And I would like to follow this thread so that I can update my knowledge as well.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
hydronium_ion3

From thanks :: 10 Times

Postby staff » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:10 am

Hello, learning team The requirements of the FDA at the moment (31/10/2017) are as follows: Ingredients, groups that are not controlled substances, use rate can be notified without telling the rate of use. (however If a member wants to disclose to the FDA, they can reveal it. It's not wrong, but most manufacturers or brand owners will choose not to disclose. To conceal trade secret information.) Ingredients. The rate of use is controlled (FDA is set to use no more than a few % in each item, such as สารกันเสีย Various Colors สารกันแดด various) must disclose the rate of use in the formula. in the notice document For the ingredients that members inquire about There will be items 1,2 that need to be computed separately. And disclose the usage rate of each component with the FDA. Members can request MSDS documents from the customer relationship care@myskinrecipes.com which way Customer relations will send documents. There will be a topic that describes the composition of that substance. Similar to the picture below. which is a component of Phenoxyethanol SA [attachment=0: 2e371n35]
2017-10-31_1-08-29.png
2017-10-31_1-08-29.png (13.72 KiB) Viewed 1627 times
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development