Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปัญหาเนื้อทรายในลิปมัน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Gazelle problem in lip gloss

Postby mae.kunda » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:12 pm

Hello myskinrecipe team. We are making lip balm with a smell and encountered a problem that the scent used is peach flavor. which can not be found in oil-soluble form, but can only be found in general food mixtures, water-based and time to do it separately So I'm not sure if it's part of the formation of a tiny lump of gazelle or not. But when you put it on your mouth, it will melt away without any problem. But the first touch, it will have grains in it. Our formula is as follows: shea butter , Beeswax , Peach Flavor 5&, Macadamia seed oil, Carnauba Wax , Polysorbate 20 , Tocopherol in descending order as follows. Will there be a solution? We are not sure if it is caused by the temperature or not. Thank you.
mae.kunda

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Gazelle problem in lip gloss

Postby mae.kunda » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:57 pm

This is an example picture that we mix and it happens. I'm not sure when to add polysorbate. You can mix it all in. Or should I mix the polysorbate with the water-based food flavor first and mix it with the rest of the ingredients? Please help. Thank you.
Attachments
S__38371332.jpg
S__38371332.jpg (244.46 KiB) Viewed 940 times
mae.kunda

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Gazelle problem in lip gloss

Postby staff » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:46 am

Hello, there are 2 problems. 1. Sand texture lipstick. The reason is because The mixture dissolves in some oils. can't get along well (eg some oils and waxes) use Oil Blender 1-2% to help coordinate to make the texture smoother. 2. Smell that dissolves in water. It cannot be mixed with formulas, which are all Oil. For this problem, use Water Balm™ in the synchronization (if using Water Balm™ in the formula will help solve the gazelle problem in number 1 too, using only Water Balm™ No Oil Blender again)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development