Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามสูตรที่ช่วยเรื่องผิวกระจ่างใสและลดริ้วรอยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask for a formula that helps brighten skin and reduce wrinkles.

Postby srirakant » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:38 am

I want to make my own serum. Helps to clear and ลดริ้วรอย Because at the age of 35, I have problems with wrinkles and skin is not clear. have freckles around the cheekbones and a few dark spots Therefore, the ingredients for the production are selected as follows. Second Skin -5% Avocado Oil -25% DMAE -20% Repair Activator -10% tranexamic -3% Safe_ B3 -4% Water in Oil -1.5% Phenoxyethanol -0.5% Gluco Bright -4% Water-27% Now I'm in the process of choosing ingredients to get the properties I want. So I tried to calculate the amount and would like to ask for advice on how to calculate the percentage as follows. If I can, I will order the ingredients to cook the cream and try it. But if I haven't yet. Where should I improve more, please give me advice. Thank you in advance.
srirakant

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask for a formula that helps brighten skin and reduce wrinkles.

Postby srirakant » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:18 am

Let me modify the formula that I want to consult. Based on the ingredients. It's not a serum, but I want to make a cream. Select the ingredients for the production as follows. Second Skin -5% Avocado Oil -25% DMAE -20% Repair Activator -10% tranexamic -3% Safe_ B3 -4% Water in Oil -1.5% Phenoxyethanol -0.5% Gluco Bright -4% Water-27% of all ingredients should be changed from water to Light Cream Maker or not? Analyze the percentage of ingredients for me. Looking forward to your answer, thank you very much.
srirakant

Postby staff » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:01 am

Hello, the formula as asked by members. There will be problems as follows. 1. Light Cream Maker will synchronize Not more than 20% oil, according to the member's choice of ingredients. part of the oil is Second Skin , Avocado Oil Total 30% which is too much 2. DMAE is electrolyte, which affects Synchronization of the formula Light Cream Maker because Light Cream Maker can't tolerate electrolyte. I suggest you to fix it in 2 ways: choose to use cream maker or cut DMAE out of the formula. The team studied to inquire. moisture level of the member's skin And the team will help to adjust the formula to suit the skin. and problems as the members informed [ Wrinkles and skin is not clear have freckles around the cheekbones and dark spots]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby srirakant » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:16 am

Thank you very much for the answer. If you ask about skin moisture, I have never checked my skin condition. Can you answer according to the conditions of daily use and maintenance, such as sleeping late to very late? So early in the morning. drink quite a bit of water I've never taken any skin care supplements. Make up 5 days a week Use a cleansing น้ำมันมะพร้าว (I just run out of skin cream. Been a few months and now nourish my skin with coconut oil and avocado & Sweet Almond Oil I ordered from here avocado &sweet almond I just started using it for a week. The texture is combination skin. Is this about enough? Disturb the consultation screen. Thank you very much
srirakant

Postby staff » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Hello - combination skin type, the team recommends that To reduce the rate of oil use in the formula down. Using too much oil will make the oily areas even more oily - DMAE is electrolyte, making it difficult to create a creamy texture. Introducing members for newbies Let's cut it off first. I suggest you to adjust the formula as follows. Second Skin -5% Avocado Oil -5% Repair Activator -10% Tranexamic Acid -3% Safe-B3 -5% Phenoxyethanol -0.5% Gluco Bright -4% Light Cream Maker 1.5% Reservoir-Tech 3% Water-the rest to complete 100%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby srirakant » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:47 am

Thank you very much For the answer ^___^
srirakant

Postby srirakant » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:17 am

Please inquire further. If we use substances that help with pigment control and freckles, you can use Activated Resorcinol instead of tranexamic ?
srirakant

Postby staff » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:01 pm

Hello, the two ingredients have different mechanisms of action. Members may be more or less effective. It depends on the compatibility with your skin. which the team could not answer If a member has used one of the ingredients and it works well. It is recommended that you continue to use the original one.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby srirakant » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:27 am

I understand Thank you very much for the advice ^___^
srirakant

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development