Cosmetics Formulation Development

ครีมลดหน้ามัน บำรุงผิวหน้า ให้ขาาวขึ้น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Face cream to reduce oily skin to make the skin whiter.

Postby krisada.wachirapoka » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:23 pm

DI Water rest Disodium EDTA 0.2 Repair Activator™ ( anti-aging ) 5 Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A ) (ACNE/ AHA ) 0.5 Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) ( anti-aging ) ลดการระคายเคือง (ANTI-IRRITANT) 3 Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) ( whitening ) 5 GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4 Satin Cream Maker ™ 2 MSH White Absorb™ 5 parts oil Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) สารกันเสีย 0.5 น้ำหอม 0.1 1. Please take a look. It's already mixed. The cream is very runny and not creamy. I mix the water part together and add Satin in it. Stir it together and then add MSH White Absorb constantly, it turns out that it's not creamy. 2. Is this formula compatible? I have never used Safe B3 + GlucoBright before 3.If not Safe B3 + GlucoBright change to Activated Resorcinol ™+ Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) ชนิดเบา , please.
krisada.wachirapoka

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Oily face cream, nourish facial hair to be whiter

Postby krisada.wachirapoka » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:36 pm

Let me solve the topic. Nourish facial hair to nourish facial skin.
krisada.wachirapoka

Re: Cream to reduce oily face, nourish facial skin to be whiter

Postby staff » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Hello - Ingredients name " ลดการระคายเคือง " which ingredient is it? Please ask for the name of the ingredient. - Rate, number on the back means % or what is the unit? If the unit is grams Please notify me in % instead.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby krisada.wachirapoka » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:20 pm

- Reducing irritation is this one. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) - I mean percentage.
krisada.wachirapoka

Postby staff » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:29 am

Hello, the formula is compatible. and did not find any wrong steps but manpower Maybe not enough The learning team recommends members. Trial adjusting the steps To make it easier to stir the cream as follows: Mix: Mix together DI Water the rest Disodium EDTA 0.2 Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 3 Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) สารกันเสีย 0.5 Then add Satin Cream Maker ™ ™ 2 people. together at this stage, members must get white opaque gel with thick texture. and people to match] MSH White Absorb™ 5 parts oil น้ำหอม 0.1 Repair Activator™ ( anti-aging ) 5 Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A ) (ACNE/ AHA ) 0.5 Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) ( whitening ) 5 GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4 people to melt together.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby krisada.wachirapoka » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Made it out and got the cream. After applying it for a while, the skin felt darker. But when washing the face, the dark skin looks whiter. I don't know where it came from.
krisada.wachirapoka

Postby staff » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Hello, the formula does not contain any ingredients that darken the skin. Unless you are allergic to some of the ingredients in the formula. in which case There should be other symptoms, such as itching, rash / rash, if not, there is no allergy at all.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development