Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่อง bubble max, รีวิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about bubble max, review

Postby tbcsaosila2 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:00 pm

Feel free to ask for advice. According to the example of Oxygen Bubble Cleanser formula 1. AminoWash™ 10% 2. Coco Betaine 10% 3. EasyThick 7% 4. Bubble Max™ 5% 5.Phenoxythanol SA 1% 6.Water 67% Mixing method: I warm the water to about 75° and add 3 to it and stir well, add 1+2 to it and stir well. come up) and wait for the temperature about 40°, add 4+5 into it, the result is that the meat will not be liquid. Put the vacuum bottle and squeeze it out at all. As shown in the picture, I don't know if I did the right steps or not. Question 2. What if I want to add an extract? At what step should I put it? Extract added 1. B3 2.nag 3. Willow Bark 4.ramrose 6. nano silver Pure™ Q3. I want The bubbles in the picture Do I have to add any substance to it? Thank you very much
Attachments
2017-10-31 21.56.37.jpg
ฟองที่อยากได้ครับ
2017-10-31 21.56.37.jpg (105.13 KiB) Viewed 2682 times
20171031_213621.jpg
เนื้อตอนกรอกใส่ขวด แข็งเลยครับ
20171031_213621.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 2682 times
tbcsaosila2

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question about bubble max

Postby staff » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Hello, we're sorry that the sample formula on the website has a problem. disturb the members Report damaged ingredients with the customer relationship care@myskinrecipes.com by referring to this topic and the customer relationship We will issue a voucher to refund the damaged ingredients from this recipe. The study team recommends modifying the formula as follows: 1. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 25% 2. EasyThick 7% 3. Bubble Max™ 5% 4. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 5.Water 67% Procedure: Warm water to 80 degrees and add 1,2, gently stir until dissolved. Turn off the heat, wait for it to cool to no more than 40 degrees, then add 3,4, blender or gently stir to combine. Avoid violent spinning will cause bubbles. when you get along well Immediately packed in an airtight container.
Question 2. What if I want to add an extract? At what step should I put it? Extract added 1. B3 2.nag 3. Willow Bark 4.rhamrose 6. nano silver Pure™
Ingredients various of these useless To add to the formula to cleanse the skin. cause because The formula will be cleared in a short time. The ingredients are still unable to provide any benefit to the skin. These skin care ingredients Must allow time to be absorbed into the skin. So will there be any benefit to the skin?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: question about bubble max

Postby tbcsaosila2 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:49 am

Thank you very much staff. I would like to ask more questions. From the formula suggested by Staff 1. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 25% 2. EasyThick 7% 3. Bubble Max™ 5% 4. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 5.Water 67% I have tried it and I like it. But now I want to solve the problem that the bubbles are rising too quickly. I want you to apply it and leave it for a while until it bubbles up. Like this, do I have to reduce and add which one? Ask the staff about wearing น้ำหอม more please. The formula that I want to do is I want to make a mask too, which is leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off. Is there any extract like this that can be put into it? Please let me know the process of inserting the extract. Thank you very much to the staff.
tbcsaosila2

Re: question about bubble max, review

Postby staff » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:34 am

Hello,
I've tried it and I like it. But now I want to solve the problem that the bubbles are rising too quickly. I want you to apply it and leave it for a while until it bubbles up. Like this, I have to reduce and increase which one?
Try to reduce Bubble Max [quote ]I would like to ask the staff about the insertion. น้ำหอม more too
adding น้ำหอม not more than 1% to mix with สารชะล้าง in the formula [ Sulfate Free Shampoo Base ] is fine if you want to add a higher amount. It is recommended that you mix it with a solvent. น้ำหอม eg Flora Foam™ or Flora Solve Clear
The formula I want to do is I want to make a mask as well, leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash. leave Is there any extract like this that can be put into it? Please let me know the procedure for inserting the extract as well.
Member means mask recipe, separate another formula, it's different formula. Or is it the same formula as facial foam?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby tbcsaosila2 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:01 am

It's the same formula.
tbcsaosila2

Postby tbcsaosila2 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:51 pm

Let me add a question, if I want the formula to be polished and have scurf removed (false scurf), I can make the meat using สารก่อเจล Can I สารก่อเจล and what ratio should I use? Please advise, thank you.
tbcsaosila2

Postby tbcsaosila2 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Hello, from what I try and people search, please check the formula for me. 1 water, the rest 2 carbopol 2.5% 3 BTAC 2% 4 CTAC 2% 5. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 25% 6 tea (how much should we use? that creates scurf) If I normally use a 1:1 ratio with Carbomer 7 Phenoxyethanol 1% 8 Bubble Max 3% Can this formula work? yes I want to do it like that when I apply it bubbles up. After leaving it for a while (about 15 minutes), when scrubbing, there will be scurf coming out. How to do it: 1+2+3 and then dissolve 4. When it is completely dissolved, add 5+6 and add 7 and 8 in the last step. (Is this method correct?) Please ask how to mix it too.
tbcsaosila2

Postby staff » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Hello, I can't do this because Carbomer that will act as scurf. will not be able to fit สารชะล้าง , also using สารชะล้าง in the formula will prevent scurf.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development