Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรหน่อยค่ะ ครีมหน้าเนียน ใส สำหรับผิวธรรมดา

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me look at the recipe. Smooth and clear face cream for normal skin.

Postby thamon_an » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:10 pm

Smooth and clear face cream formula for normal skin (lack of nourishment) water Repair Activator 10% Ectoine 1.6% Lemon Peel Bioferment 2% Yeast Radiance™ 2% Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract 2% Coenzyme Q10 Extra 1% Raspberry (Seed) Oil (Virgin) 10% Plankton GP4G™ 1% Phytosphingosine SA 0.2% Satin Cream Maker ™ 2% Phospholipid 2% Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% Disodium EDTA 0.2% should be added or Which ones are you reducing and are all the ingredients compatible?
thamon_an

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me look at the recipe Smooth and clear face cream for normal skin.

Postby staff » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:07 pm

Hello, normal skin means moisture level, right? Your skin is neither dry nor oily, right? Please let me know your age.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please help me look at the recipe Smooth and clear face cream for normal skin.

Postby thamon_an » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Yes, no, it's not dry. It's 40 years old.
thamon_an

Postby staff » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:48 am

Hello, the formula as stated by the member. Will be suitable for spending the night This is because Co Q10 has a strong color and will make the formula yellow. Therefore, it may not be suitable for spending the day. If members want to use both day and night (which will give more efficiency Use only at night) The study team recommends cutting Co Q10 removed from the formula with further consideration. Safe-B3 5% substitute Safe-B3 will help add vitamins to the skin. make the skin stronger It can also help brighten your skin. which corresponds to the purpose of the formula that the member notified
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thamon_an » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Thank you very much ><
thamon_an

Postby thamon_an » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:52 pm

1.water 2. Repair Activator 10% 3. Ectoine 1.6% 4. Lemon Peel Bioferment 2% 5. Yeast Radiance™ 2% 6. Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract 2% 7. Safe-B3 1% 8. Raspberry (Seed) Oil (Virgin) 10% 9. Plankton GP4G™ 1% 10. Phytosphingosine SA 0.2% 11. Satin Cream Maker ™ 2% 12. Phospholipid 2% 13. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 14 Disodium EDTA 0.2% Please tell me the process of mixing the cream. And if we want the cream to come out pearly white, what should we do?
thamon_an

Postby staff » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce the mixing process. mix the water all together Once dissolved, add Satin Cream Maker Into the recipe, stir or blend until a gel is formed. Then add the oil to the recipe, blend or stir, the meat will turn into white cream. The oil part is items 8, 10 (to be mixed and melted together using heat. when they get along well So add it to the gel) Phospholipid is the last part of the formula. When the cream is obtained, then add Phospholipid mold together (if using hands, gently sprinkle onto the formula a little at a time. people get along well and then add more)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development