Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษาทำเซรั่มใช้เองค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Consultation to make serum for use by myself.

Postby eewka04 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:04 pm

I'm a person with sensitive skin, easily clogged with acne scars, dark spots on the face, cheeks. I will ask if the formula below has a risk of allergy. And clogged it? I want it without causing acne in. water 95.5% Alpha Arbutin 2% Hyaluronic Acid 1% Hyaluronic Acid (Nano Molecule) 0.5% Phenoxyethanol 1% can be used on sensitive skin, clogged easily? dark spots fade Without causing acne. Thank you very much. And another thing is if you put Reservoir-Tech (keep the ingredients under the skin) add 3% will it have any effect?
eewka04

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on making a serum for my own use

Postby staff » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:22 am

Hello, I would like to inquire about the level of dryness - oiliness of the skin due to this formula. If used on oily skin May feel greasy. Allergies can happen to anyone. The team couldn't tell. Members will lose this formula or not. The member can lose from the first item ( น้ำกลั่น ) until the last item ( สารกันเสีย ) When using any formula on the skin, you should always do a patch-test on the crook or behind the ear first. There are no ingredients that can clog pores.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development