Cosmetics Formulation Development

ครีมเหลวหลังเติม willow bark extract

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Liquid cream after adding willow bark extract

Postby nanosecond19 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:25 am

Residual water formula silver nano 1% Satin Cream Maker 2% Vitamin B3 2% Ectoin 2% Snow Algae 4% Willow Bark Extract 5% Mixing step 1.Total water + silver nano warm until silver nano melt 2. Add Satin Cream Maker 1% poor people get cream 3. Add Vitamin B3 until the poor dissolve and then add Ectoin Snow Algae one by one, the poor together 4. Add Willow Bark Extract The cream instantly liquefied. No matter how many people it is, it's not cream, so I added Satin Cream Maker It's 2%. After a long time, it thickens a bit, but it's still runny. Are there any ingredients that are incompatible? and should have stated that Willow Bark Extract may make the cream liquefy. or difficult to form so that they won't order to make it into cream because it's a waste of time And my hands are very tired because I use manual manipulation. The resulting gel is not pretty, it's liquid, it's not worth using, just waste and throw away.
nanosecond19

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Liquid cream after adding willow bark extract

Postby staff » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:30 am

Hello, the team did not find any ingredients. It's not compatible with the formula. The team asked for permission to send to the lab to test the mixed samples. and will inform the members back
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby touchzhakornxx » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:43 am

I use satin cream 2% in the formula. Willow Bark Extract in the formula did not cause Liquid cream. But I use a blender. I don't use human hands.
This answer received thanks from: bellstevenererjn_andynid.544595staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times

Postby touchzhakornxx » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:04 am

Come to update if you Satin Cream Maker until it becomes Cream first and then add. Willow Bark Extract and the cream is liquefied. Yes, but if you mix Willow Bark Extract with Other extracts and dissolved. After that, add Satin Cream Maker found that the cream is not liquid The team is disturbing to help check. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: nid.544595staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times

Postby staff » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:10 am

Hello, thank you team members. touchzhakornxx for test data for damaged ingredients From inaccurate information of the company disturbing members touchzhakornxx And members of nanosecond19 can report damaged ingredients from customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com The customer relationship will issue a voucher to restore the damaged ingredients. Current information on the web page It has been corrected. The team apologizes for the mistake that happened.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bossanova.kt » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:02 am

I just came across this thread topic7193-10.html added Willow Bark Extract as suggested by the team as well. and then make the filling step Willow Bark Extract has a liquid texture. water which in the end had to be discarded because it can't be used and no blender Can this case compensate for anything?
bossanova.kt

From thanks :: 2 Times

Postby staff » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:23 am

Hello, please contact customer service at care@myskinrecipes.com refer to this thread. It will ask for information about damaged ingredients. and will process the refund
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development