Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรให้ทีนะคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the recipe for me.

Postby thelittledraco » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Intends to make body gel lotion As I have asked the question before. Please check the formula to see if it works or if I need to adjust or add anything. Can you please give me some advice on the method/steps of mixing? MSH White 5% Activated Resorcinol S 5% LipidSoft™ Lite 5% Trans White 3% Lemon Skin 3% Reservoir-Tech 3% Sym White 1% Mild Preserve Eco 1% Satin Cream Maker 1% Water 73% Thank you in advance.
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check recipe for me

Postby thelittledraco » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:12 pm

Please ask more. From the formula, use MSH white is also Active, can also be used Reservoir-Tech help นำพาสาร is it active? Take a look at the information page of Reservoir-Tech is not specified for use with MSH Yes, if yes or not. May I ask why? (To be kept as knowledge in.) If not, should be used. Ethoxydiglycol or Phospholipid substituted in the formula. this is good from the above formula If you want to add active substances that help ผลัดเซลล์ผิว with which substance should I add? (use the same time as the serum perfect c ) Thanks in advance.
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Please check recipe for me

Postby staff » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:37 am

Hello,
from the formula used. MSH white is also Active, can also be used Reservoir-Tech help นำพาสาร active? Take a look at the information page of Reservoir-Tech is not specified for use with MSH Yes
Reservoir-Tech Designed for use with soluble ingredients. But further testing with some oil-soluble ingredients is available. which must be in the list as stated on the website MSH White cannot use Reservoir-Tech in Help นำพา because it is an oil-soluble ingredient. and has not been tested to confirm that it applies to Reservoir-Tech , I can teach you how to use it. Phospholipid instead of
from the above formula. If you want to add active substances that help ผลัดเซลล์ผิว with which substance should I add? (use the same time as the serum perfect c )
from the formula that members notified. It's a pretty strong formula, with ingredients whitening can irritate the skin in several ways. Therefore, it is recommended to reduce as follows:
MSH White 5% Activated Resorcinol S 5% Please omit it as it is duplicated with Sym-White LipidSoft™ Lite 5% Trans White 3% Lemon Skin 3% Reservoir-Tech 3% please change to Phospholipid Sym White 1% can be used not more than 0.5%. Please check the usage rate on the website as well. Mild Preserve Eco 1% Satin Cream Maker 1% Water 73%[/quote: gixjvhxx] to add ingredients. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Please select the type that does not irritate your skin, for example Pumpkin Renew™ Yeast Resurface Willow Bark Extract Japanese Cedar FruitPeel™
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development