Cosmetics Formulation Development

มือใหม่เอี่ยม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

brand new

Postby fahreddavil » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:33 am

I just started blending the cream for the first time. I tried the list of ingredients to mix and read the description of the selected ingredients as described. So I'll ask. 1. There are some selected components. Said to mix it as the last one in the cream or gel, this one is enough to understand. But there is another type, saying that the last one is mixed. When should I mix it? And if there are many components that need to be put as the last one, what should I do? 2. If making cream, it will have water and oil parts, and then we gradually put the binder to become cream. I would like to ask how much the proportion of the oil is? What must be more? 3. If we are going to mix the cream by ourselves, can we choose the ingredients by ourselves according to the properties we want? then put in the recommended amount Can we do it? or that there must be any criteria I took the recipe from this website as well. But there are also recipes that you can watch on YouTube and then adjust the ingredients yourself. So I have to ask you a question. please answer Thank you in advance for your answers :D :D :) :)
fahreddavil

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: brand new

Postby staff » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:41 am

Hello
1.There are some components selected. Said to mix it as the last one in the cream or gel, this one is enough to understand. But there is another type, I say mix it as the last one. When should I mix it? And if there are many components that need to be added as the last one, how do I do it?
can mix them together. The team expands as follows for a clearer understanding. makeup mix It is usually divided into parts of water. and part of the oil (including part of ซิลิโคน ), some formulations may only contain water. Some recipes may also contain oil. Some formulas may have a part. ซิลิโคน also. To dissolve the ingredients in each part. such as a mixture that dissolves in water I mix it with the water. some ingredients that are notified to be mixed in the final step cause because The mixture is not heat resistant. And some recipes use heat to dissolve some ingredients. or use heat to solder the formula. In case of choosing cream maker type that requires soldering heat But if the formula does not use heat then bring those ingredients You can mix it in your own phase. such as a mixture that dissolves in water Then bring it to mix in the water from the beginning. It doesn't have to be added in the final step. This is because the formula does not use heat.
2. If making cream, there will be a part of water and oil and then we gradually put the binder to become cream. I would like to ask how much the proportion of the oil is? What has to be more?
The proportion of water and oil depends on 1. The needs of the mixer (too much oil means gooey. when used on oily skin but may be a requirement when used on dry skin) 2. cream maker chosen because cream maker , each type can combine different oils, for example Light Cream Maker can cement up to 20% of the recipe oil, if more oil is available. There will be a separate class. Study the ingredients in each category you want. Then study the blending basics at มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่ . Try offering a recipe that you want to mix. and the team will help check and recommend various customizations to suit your skin Please don't just place an order or make any combinations. until the team helps to check To get a formula that actually works, expects results and is suitable for your skin / skin problems. of your members
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development