Haircare Recipes

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตร pomade

sharing your hair care recipes

Please help to see the pomade recipe.

Postby downnie.north » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Ingredients are as follows. It is formula emulsion phase A : aqua qs to 100 PVP-K90 0.5% Easy Hair Styler 8hr 10% glycerin 5% phase B : Ceteareth-25 25% Synthetic White Beeswax 5% Candelilla Wax (Refined) 5% Microcrystalline Wax 5% Cetearyl Alcohol 5% Coco Wash 5% phase c: Phenoxyethanol ( Optiphen ) 1% wanted creamy, opaque, viscous pomade. Hit by water and sweat still in shape Hold hair well, natural, not white flaky. The texture is not very shiny. I would like to know if the formula is compatible with each other or not. Do I have to adjust anything or cut anything out? 2. Can the film former be put on two? Will it help more? 3. What phase should I pour into this formula? 4. What should the pH value be in order to be stable? thank you very much
downnie.north

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me see pomade recipe

Postby staff » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:45 am

Hello, the study team gave advice about the formula as follows. 1. The formula can be mixed together. But the procedure may be quite difficult. The reason is as follows Some ingredients are not able to withstand very high and long-lasting heat, for example Easy Hair Styler 8hr while the oil part Must use high heat, about 90-100 degrees, warm to make all kinds of wax, especially Paste Maker™ (Ceteareth-25) to be melted on high heat. completely soluble when dissolved well Please wait for the temperature to cool down a bit and then add some water to the oil part. and blended together Additional mixing steps Members can see an example from the sample formula on the product detail page. Paste Maker™ by requesting to add Easy Hair Styler in the last step. To avoid heat as much as possible. 2. Different ratios of ingredients. The team cannot recommend a suitable rate because various ratios, especially the wax mixture in the oil part Directly affects the texture of the formula [hardness, softness], which members must test until they find a level that members think is suitable for the user group. [Which individual preferences are different] by reducing - adding different wax groups according to the hardness you want.
2. Can film former be put in two? Would it help more?
Using PVP-K90 in combination with Easy Hair Styler will help you hold hair. can be longer
4. The pH should be at what the formula is stable
The formula has a neutral pH, which is suitable for use. No adjustments are required.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Haircare Recipes