Haircare Recipes

สอบถาม Dry shampoo

sharing your hair care recipes

Ask Dry shampoo

Postby september4764 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:19 pm

Please ask about the dry shampoo ingredients. If you buy the dry shampoo powder from the shop and mix it in aerosol spray bottle, the shop recommends using the amount of 8%. I want to know if the remaining 92% is gas only? Do I have to mix it with alcohol? If so, what ratio should I mix it with?
september4764

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about Dry shampoo

Postby staff » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:48 am

Hello, Dry Shampoo powder is recommended to use at 8%, the rest is Ethyl Alcohol (92%) edit He will know that What ratio of gas should be added to be appropriate? In the part of the members themselves Just make a formula that is not related to the solution. only for compression The team suggested a few more. Please inform the factory that fixes it. Please add the steel ball in the can. just like this [The reason is because the powder has a chance to precipitate easily. Adding a steel ball will allow the dough to spread well when shaken.]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kookkaiiip » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:23 pm

Ask for more information. If packaged in a regular spray bottle without using a gas bottle can or not
kookkaiiip

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:04 am

Hello, if members can find a large spray nozzle That can inject the powder through the spray head, it can be done because dry shampoo powder looks like a powder. The team is unsure and doesn't have enough knowledge about packaging. So I don't know if there will be a spray head like this or not.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes