Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอสูตรครีมทาหน้าและโลชั่นค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for the formula of face cream and lotion.

Postby bearybee9 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:08 pm

I want to make body lotion and face cream 100% natural 1 I rarely apply lotion because I apply it and make an ingrown scar. But people with dry skin - combination skin. So I want to make a natural lotion. Use it. 2. I want a face cream before going to bed. Buy it and use it. สิวอุดตัน Inflammation :oops:
bearybee9

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Formula for face cream and lotion

Postby bearybee9 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:13 pm

[quote="bearybee9"]I want to make body lotion and face cream 100% natural 1 I want to do it myself because I have used many brands and people have scars all over my legs. but dry skin So I want to make a lotion and use it myself. 2 I want a face cream before going to bed. Buy it and use it. สิวอุดตัน inflammation :oops:
Thank you in advance.
bearybee9

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Formula for face cream and lotion

Postby staff » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:31 am

Hello
1 Personally, I rarely apply lotion because I apply it and make an ingrown scar
any kind of lotion. I can't make my hair dig. Such information is just a belief. Not true, ingrown hair, use Salicylic Acid in any lotion formula? Introduce members to study the basics of cream/lotion/gel blending. by choosing to use Salicylic Acid EZ™ (ชนิดละลายน้ำ) 10% or Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) 4% in the formula, it will help solve the problem of ingrown hairs. [If members are not convenient to mix base lotion by themselves, you can use Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) 4% added to any lotion you already use. Blend or stir to spread together]
2 I want a face cream before going to bed. Buy it and use it. สิวอุดตัน Inflammation :oops:
The team learned to inquire. To understand the situation first that the member is allergic to cream or สิวอุดตัน also occurs from the skin itself. 1. Learn to ask age 2. What product do you currently use to apply on your face? 3. Currently have Any use of the product in control สิวอุดตัน , inflamed acne or not? สิวอุดตัน /inflamed or not? (when no products are used on the face) 4. What is the purpose of the face cream you want? [u:17s c84ff]* 100% natural cream No, if you want a 100% natural formula, members do not need to answer any of the above questions. Because the team can't recommend any formulas even if the information asked *
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development