Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนขอคำปรึกษาเรื่องการใช้ Oil กับผิวหน้าและผิวกายค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Feel free to ask for advice on how to use oil on face and body.

Postby chofaungfa » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Originally, we used Bio oil to apply on the face and body. (Immediately after taking a shower before bedtime only), which saw good results in hydration. especially during cold weather is that the skin is not dry at all As soon as I became addicted to oils, I searched for more information about what types of oils I can use on my face and body. until the information of Grape Seed Oil (Refined) on this website. Therefore, I would like to ask for more advice. 1. Grape Seed Oil (Refined) Can it be used directly on the skin? Do I need to mix other skin care products? 1.1 If you need to mix What types of products are "non-mixable"? 1.2 If no mixing is required Can drop to apply on wet skin. 2. Grape Seed Oil (Refined) at what temperature should it be stored after opening? Grape Seed Oil (Refined) How long can it be stored once opened? 4. What types of Oil can be used on the skin? face and body directly without the need to mix skin care Grape Seed Oil (Refined) ? For example, do not use in women who are pregnant or do not use continuously for how long? Thank you in advance
chofaungfa

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Need advice on how to use Oil on face and body

Postby kanyarach » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:16 am

Grape Seed Oil (Refined) can be used directly. should be stored in the refrigerator Look at the website says after 6 months of opening. Oil used directly on the skin. There are many. Jojoba อาร์แกน โรสฮิป
This answer received thanks from: siiziiemestaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
kanyarach

From thanks :: 8 Times

Re: Need advice on how to use Oil on face and body

Postby staff » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Hello, thank you Khun Kanyarach. The team provided more information.
5. What precautions should be taken when using Grape Seed Oil (Refined) ? For example, do not use in women who are pregnant or do not use continuously for how long[ /quote] can be used normally. with pregnant women There is no limited period of use.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development