Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องการผสมsym-white

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about mixing sym-white.

Postby zom.vanatsiya » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:56 pm

If Sym-White and น้ำมันธรรมชาติ ] น้ำมันธรรมชาติ eg อาร์แกน Pure, does this work, just enter สารกันเสีย not, and if it's any other meat that has followed the advice on PH, I would like to know if it's harmful substances. What can I use instead of chamomile? Magnolia Extract or Wild Yam Extract Yes, thank you in advance.
zom.vanatsiya

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question about mixing sym-white

Postby staff » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Hello
If you bring Sym-White mixed with น้ำมันธรรมชาติ eg อาร์แกน Pure This works, right? You have to enter สารกันเสีย not
can do this?
And if it's other meat that follows the advice on PH, I want to know if the reducing substance is irritating. What can I use instead of chamomile? Magnolia Extract or Wild Yam Extract can it?
None of the ingredients are interchangeable. Each ingredient has characteristics/properties/efficacy. own only What is the reason that the member wants to find a substitute ingredient? Chamomile extract
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby zom.vanatsiya » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:25 pm

Any reason why members want to find a substitute ingredient? Chamomile extract ...... because it is seen as a substance in the group ลดการระคายเคือง same but in others I see that there are other qualities together with it. thought it was interesting If it can be used to reduce irritation like Chamomile extract
zom.vanatsiya

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:49 pm

Hello, members may consider using other ingredients as well. or just try Chamomile extract only first, the need to use the mixture. ลดการระคายเคือง depending on the problem with your skin. Sym-White may irritate some people's skin more or less (or not irritate at all) different for each skin. Members may try Sym-White and see the effect on the skin first. whether there is any irritation or not if no problem It may not be necessary to use a group of ingredients. ลดการระคายเคือง at all
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development