Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนช่วยวิเคราะห์สูตรเจลทาสิวหน่อยครับ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please help me analyze the formula for acne gel.

Postby ninja.bangkokk » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:34 pm

I'm a little disturbed Liquid Azelaic acid 10% Tea Tree Oil water soluble 5% Willow Bark Extract 10% Xanthan Gum 1.5% Vit B3 4% Water 69.5% Please ask. Tree tea oil I read in Research, % used is 5. % for acne product to have anti bacterial effect, right? And with % like this, if I want plastic packaging, can I put it in?
ninja.bangkokk

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me analyze the formula for acne gel.

Postby ninja.bangkokk » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:27 pm

[quote="ninja.bangkokk"]Please, please. Liquid Azelaic acid 10% Tea Tree Oil water soluble 5% Willow Bark Extract 10% Xanthan Gum 1.5% Vit B3 4% Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% PE-1 Aqua 2 % Disodium EDTA 0.2% Water 66% Please ask me. Tree tea oil I read in Research % The used is 5% for acne product to have anti bacterial activity, right? And with this %, if you want plastic packaging, can you put it in
ninja.bangkokk

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Please help me analyze the formula for acne gel.

Postby staff » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:36 pm

Hello, the formula does not contain a water-oil binder. Members will not be able to use PE-1 Aqua , please cut it. If you want to use the ingredients that will help นำพา select Reservoir-Tech 3% instead. The team can't confirm the rate of use. Tea Tree Oil that is effective against bacteria of acne. Due to the current research results from a variety of sources. which is still contradicting The personal opinion of the team is Use at a rate that does not irritate the skin. will benefit the skin use at an exorbitant rate Although it can kill more bacteria But if there is skin irritation It can cause acne that is inflamed. Inflammation even more using Tea Tree Oil at a high rate. will not be able to use plastic packaging because when stored for a long time Plastic can weaken. The team cannot tell the % rate clearly because it depends on many factors. especially type of plastic
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis