Cosmetics Formulation Development

มือใหม่เอี่ยม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: brand new

Postby fahreddavil » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:07 pm

This is Mr. piyada.benz2521, you want to ask the staff, right?
fahreddavil

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby fahreddavil » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:21 pm

I'm afraid that the staff is confused because I asked the staff as well. Then you bring the question to ask under my question again. Please ask the staff to help answer the question in the new thread. So I had to start a new thread, thanks.
fahreddavil

Postby fahreddavil » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:50 pm

This is a recipe that I created by myself. I want whiteness and transparency ลดริ้วรอย Eliminate and reduce สิวอุดตัน tighten pores and correct the facial appearance as described with the staff to Water phase 1. Vit B5 3% 2.Moist. 3% 3. water lock 2% 4. Repair Activator 10% 5. Pitera 18% 6. Pep Coll 3% 7. Argireline 10% 8. Apple Stem Cell 3% 9. Yeast Radiance 3% 10. DMAE 10% 11. Alpha Arbutin 2% Oil phase 1. shea butter 5% 2. Sweet Almond Oil 5% 3. Raspberry Seed Oil 5% 4. Cocoa Butter 5% 5. perfect c 5% cream binder Satin Cream Maker 1% components after brazing Cream already 1. Centella a Asiatica Extract 2% 2.Bluberry Pterostilbene 3% 3. AcneBee Extra 2% Please advise if this formula can be done and works or not. and help fix it This part is the cream recipe of one member. Read each ingredient and feel like it is this formula: water Repair Activator 10% Ectoine 1.6% Lemon Peel Bioferment 2% Yeast Radiance™ 2% Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract 2% Safe-B3 5% Raspberry (Seed) Oil (Virgin) 10% Plankton GP4G™ 1% Phytosphingosine SA 0.2% Satin Cream Maker ™ 2% Phospholipid 2% Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% Disodium EDTA 0.2% and if you want to adjust to our own skin according to the skin condition that the staff has gone above and if you want Adding whiteness to it, which components can be added to it? Please suggest me, or if the staff has a new formula that I would recommend. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you. This thread is not a duplicate of the old one. I will separate my questions separately. So that it won't mix with the question of another member who asked in the previous thread, I'm afraid that the staff will be confused and afraid that they will be confused by themselves. So I started this thread. thank you again
fahreddavil

Postby piyada.benz2521 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Yes.. I would like to ask the staff. I'm sorry Because I can't play this thread, sorry.
piyada.benz2521

Postby fahreddavil » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:46 pm

nevermind
fahreddavil

Postby fahreddavil » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:54 pm

Well, I'm going to start a new thread, then piyada.benz2521. Please use this thread and ask the staff to help answer my questions in another new thread for me. Thank you.
fahreddavil

Postby fahreddavil » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:14 am

Yesterday I went for a skin check. It was found that the outer surface was oily, the pores were large, and the innermost surface at the top was oily. The lower part is dry, with clogged pimples, and the forehead is at risk of melasma. In the end, the skin is not strong as well. This is the skin condition that I have come to check with the machine. Please ask the staff to adjust the formula of the cream that I have given to help you solve your facial skin problems. Oh and I would like to add about the whiteness too. Thank you. This one is not reprinted. But update the face This might be the last one. We just have to wait for a response from the staff.
fahreddavil

Postby staff » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Hello, Member has been banned for 3 days and will not be able to reply to threads. or can start any new thread Because a new topic has been created. The team has already warned Please refrain from starting a new thread. To maintain the quality of content in this webboard for the benefit of other members. where the content is related to the same topic repeatedly The team needs to cancel the member's account permanently for the formula as asked. I recommend you to adjust as follows.
Water phase 1. Vit B5 2% 2. MOIST24 3% 4. Repair Activator 10% 5. Pitera 18% 6. Pep Coll 3% 7. Argireline 10% 8. Apple Stem Cell 3% 9. Yeast Radiance 3% 11. Alpha Arbutin 2% Safe-B3 5% Oil phase 1. shea butter 2% 5. perfect c 5% Centella Asiatica Extract 2% Meat binder cream Satin Cream Maker 2% Reservoir-Tech 3% Mild Preserved Eco 1%
The reason why some ingredients are cut are as follows DMAE because it doesn't fit the formula. Since the substance is electrolyte and Satin Cream Maker cannot Resistant to electrolyte. Oil, Butter 3 items due to excess oil content. The user's skin is average. not oily and not dry Oil/Butter Consumption too much in the formula May cause oily/sticky. The oil level at 7% in the formula is enough [reduce shea butter from 5% to 2%] AcneBee Extra is not useful for member's skin which caused สิวอุดตัน due to irritation/friction around the mask cover Using AcneBee won't fix the problem. learn how to use BHA Toner, apply a thin layer to problem areas to help ละลายสิวอุดตัน instead of other ingredients that have been eliminated. because it is more than necessary for the skin Some additional ingredients are added to make the formula more effective. including filling สารกันเสีย so that the formula can be stored for a long time.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby fahreddavil » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:21 am

if add Ectoine , Lemon Peel Bioferment , Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract , Plankton GP4G , Phospholipids which one doesn't fit? with the skin Or have duplicate properties or help promote with ingredients and recipes that the staff has adjusted for me?
fahreddavil

Postby fahreddavil » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:59 am

Only 5 characters to add (do not remove Phospholipids )
fahreddavil

PreviousNext

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development