Cosmetics Formulation Development

มือใหม่เอี่ยม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: brand new

Postby staff » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:31 pm

Hello, the team thinks that from the original formula, there are already high amounts of various ingredients. To add more ingredients to the recipe Should have to reduce the proportion of ingredients to some. Recommended study team Try the same formula after 6 weeks, report the reversed results, the satisfied side and the dissatisfied side. In order for the team to recommend tailoring the formula to better suit the skin's response.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Postby fahreddavil » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:57 am

Okay, so I'll explain the blending to the staff, please tell me if it's correct or not. Water phase 1. Vit B5 2% 2. MOIST24 3% 3. Plankton GP4G 2% 4. Repair Activator 10% 5. Pitera 12% 6. Pep Coll 3% 7 . Argireline 10% 8. Apple Stem Cell 3% 9. Yeast Radiance 3% 10. Ectoine 2% 11. Alpha Arbutin 2% 12. Safe-B3 5% 13. Lemon Peel Bioferment 2% 14. น้ำกลั่น 24% Oil phase 15. shea butter 2% 16. perfect c 5% Centella Asiatica Extract 2% Meat binder cream Satin Cream Maker 2% Reservoir-Tech 3% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Method A. Mix all parts of water together (1-14) Stir well until dissolved, mixed in 14 B. Bring the oil mixture together (15 + 16) and heat about 50 degrees to make shea butter mixed with other oils C. apply Satin Cream Maker™ Add to A, stir and mix. A+B together people continuously You will get the cream in 1-10 minutes, then add Centella Asiatica Extract together. Questions. 1.Additional substances added to the original formula that Staff adjusted to have Ectoine 2% , Lemon Peel Bioferment 2% and Plankton GP4G 2% by choosing to reduce Pitera 12 % left, is that ok? 2. Is the method of all the ingredients correct? Yes except Centella Asiatica Extract must be mixed after all ingredients have been combined. until it becomes a cream, right? 3. Reservoir-Tech and Mild Preserved Eco how and when to mix? 4. Details of perfect c says that if there is water in the recipe, you should add Disodium EDTA 0.2% and do not use with Vitamin B3 - Required Disodium EDTA EDTA[/ Vitamin B3 Disodium EDTA 0.2% in the formula? Vitamin B3 out of the formula? I don't want to take it out either. But if you don't remove it and use it together, is it dangerous?
fahreddavil

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby fahreddavil » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:07 am

I would like to amend the method of mixing item A. I am afraid that the staff doesn't understand. "Bring all the water parts together (1-14) and stir until dissolved" is the correct one. And I would like to ask another question in the oil phase mixture that we need to use heat to melt. shea butter body perfect c can it be heated?
fahreddavil

Postby staff » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:10 pm

Hello
How to mix A.Bring all the water parts together (1-14) and stir until dissolved in 14 B.Bring the oil mixture together (15+16), heat about 50 degrees to make shea butter dissolved with other oils C. Satin Cream Maker™ Add to A, stir well and mix A+B together, stirring continuously. You will get the cream in 1-10 minutes, then add Centella Asiatica Extract Blend
steps are correct except Perfect-C No melted with shea butter because it is not heat resistant, please warm it shea butter alone to melt oil and then mixed with the water to create the gel/cream texture with Satin Cream Maker already (meaning when A is done, add Satin Cream Maker into A, blender/stir until gel-cream texture. Then gradually add each part of the oil by shea butter heat until the liquid melts into oil. Gradually add it to the gel cream.
1.Substances added to the original formula that Staff modified to include Ectoine 2%, Lemon Peel Bioferment 2% and Plankton GP4G 2% by choosing to reduce Pitera 12% left ok?
can do this?
2. Are all the ingredients method correct except Centella Asiatica Extract ? Centella Asiatica Extract must be mixed after all the ingredients have been combined. until it becomes a cream, right?
Centella Asiatica Extract is a part of the oil. to be able to add to the cream You can blend/stir together, you don't need to wait for the last step, usually adding the ingredients in the last step. This is because the formula uses heat to combine the cream. which in this formula No heat is used to solder the cream ( Satin Cream Maker can run without heating)
3. Reservoir-Tech and Mild Preserved Eco How and when to mix it?
You can add it according to the oil part.
4. details of perfect c says that if there is a water part in the recipe, you should add Disodium EDTA 0.2% and do not use with Vitamin B3 - Required Disodium EDTA EDTA[/ Vitamin B3 Disodium EDTA 0.2% in the formula? Vitamin B3 out of the formula? I don't want to take it out either. But if you don't remove it and use it together, is it dangerous?
Choose only between Perfect-C or Safe-B3 Comments from the team. If you just want to keep your skin healthy, use it. Safe-B3 which works fine. But if you want to have clearer skin ลดริ้วรอย Use Perfect-C , but the disadvantage is that it is more expensive. Safe-B3 and does not have the same skin-healthy research results. Safe-B3 [There is no substitute for this ingredient. Every ingredient has its own unique properties.]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby fahreddavil » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:51 am

If remove Safe-B3 Exit and select Perfect-C Required. Disodium EDTA into the formula as well? and if you have to fill When should I check?
fahreddavil

Postby staff » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:08 pm

Hello, the formula with Vitamin C of any kind is recommended to add Disodium EDTA , it can be dissolved in water.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby fahreddavil » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 am

See how to mix sunscreen formula. hybrid sunscreen cream SPF49/PA ++++ from the web formulation center on YouTube, the last episode. I saw that it was able to add other substances, so I wanted to ask the staff if it could be added. Safe-B3 and Lemon Peel Bioferment (Lemon Skin™) Can I add it and in what step do I need to add it? If you can add the substance that you asked, please ask the staff to explain the mixing process for me.
fahreddavil

Postby fahreddavil » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:06 am

More from the above post. I would like to add 2 more characters Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ and DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid in sunscreen formula hybrid sunscreen cream SPF49/PA ++++ can I add it? And how much quantity must be added in any step?
fahreddavil

Postby staff » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Hello,
so I want to ask the staff if they can add Safe-B3 and Lemon Peel Bioferment (Lemon Skin™) Can I add it and in what step do I need to add it? If you can add the substance that asks, please ask the staff to explain the mixing process
for water-soluble ingredients such as Safe-Be and Lemon Peel Bioferment can be mixed with the water in the formula, or if the formula uses heat to mix. and some of these ingredients like Lemon Peel Bioferment is not heat resistant. so that it can be added to the recipe in the last step and blended or Safe-B3 to combine Safe-B3 can tolerate heat well It is mixed with the water at the beginning) However, it is recommended to consider appropriateness. To add these skin care ingredients Into the sunscreen formula as well because of the sunscreen formula. Usually want to emphasize lightness, not greasy if too much skin nourishing ingredients are added. May make the formula heavy - gooey. and not suitable for use during the day
more from above post I want to add 2 more characters is Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ and DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid in sunscreen formula. hybrid sunscreen cream SPF49/PA ++++ can I add it? And how much quantity must be added in which step?
is the same answer? Please kindly understand how to mix. Soluble ingredients or oil soluble ingredients to the formula. In the basic mix at มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่ there will be an explanation If members understand, they will know in what step this ingredient will be added to the recipe.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby fahreddavil » Fri May 11, 2018 6:22 pm

Can you produce cream for me? The ingredients that the staff has adjusted for me.
fahreddavil

PreviousNext

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development