Cosmetics Formulation Development

มือใหม่เอี่ยม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

brand new

Postby fahreddavil » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:59 pm

I've asked the staff for questions before, now I have a formula that I've come up with, so I'd like the staff to help me consider the suitability for me. Water phase 1. Vit B5 3% 2.Moist. 3% 3. water lock 2% 4. Repair Activator 10% 5. Pitera 18% 6. Pep Coll 3% 7. Argireline 10% 8. Apple Stem Cell 3% 9. Yeast Radiance 3% 10. DMAE 10% 11. Alpha Arbutin 2% Oil phase 1. shea butter 5% 2. Sweet Almond Oil 5% 3. Raspberry Seed Oil 5% 4. Cocoa Butter 5% 5. perfect c 5% meat binder cream Satin Cream Maker 1% components after brazing Cream already 1. Centella a Asiatica Extract 2% 2.Bluberry Pterostilbene 3% 3. AcneBee Extra 2% Please advise if this formula can be done and works or not.
fahreddavil

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

brand new

Postby fahreddavil » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:38 pm

be in front of it But not to the size of a greasy face. The pores can be clearly seen under the eyes and on both sides of the nose. I just found a member's cream monster. Read each ingredient and feel like it. This formula is water Repair Activator 10 % Ectoine 1.6% Lemon Peel Bioferment 2% Yeast Radiance™ 2% Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract 2% Coenzyme Q10 Extra 1% Raspberry (Seed) Oil (Virgin) 10% Plankton GP4G™ 1% Phytosphingosine SA 0.2% Satin Cream Maker ™ 2% Phospholipid 2% Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% Disodium EDTA 0.2% if fine. to our own faces who are in front of it and would like to add whiteness to it as well, which components can be added to it? Please advise
fahreddavil

brand new (Edited the question in the previous thread)

Postby fahreddavil » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:57 pm

be in front of it But not to the size of a greasy face. The pores are clearly visible under the eyes, on both sides of the nose. I just found a member's cream monster. Read each ingredient and feel like it is this formula: water Repair Activator 10% Ectoine 1.6% Lemon Peel Bioferment 2% Yeast Radiance™ 2% Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract 2% Safe-B3 5% Raspberry (Seed) Oil (Virgin) 10% Plankton GP4G™ 1% Phytosphingosine SA 0.2% Satin Cream Maker ™ 2% Phospholipid 2% Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% Disodium EDTA 0.2% (modified from previous one, removing Coenzyme Q10 Extra and add Safe-B3 5% substitute because staff Reply to the thread owner Co Q10 has a strong color and will make the formula yellow. Therefore, it may not be suitable for daytime use. but more suitable for night use to consider further Safe-B3 5% substitute Safe-B3 will help add vitamins to the skin. make the skin stronger including helping to brighten the skin as well) and if adjusting to our own face that is oily and would like to add more about the whiteness, can add any components to it? Please advise
fahreddavil

brand new (final edit)

Postby fahreddavil » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:02 pm

be in front of it But not to the size of a greasy face. Pores can be seen clearly under the eyes, beside the nose on both sides. There is สิวอุดตัน Just found a member's cream. Read each ingredient and feel like it is this formula: water Repair Activator 10% Ectoine 1.6% Lemon Peel Bioferment 2% Yeast Radiance™ 2% Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract 2% Safe-B3 5% Raspberry (Seed) Oil (Virgin) 10% Plankton GP4G™ 1% Phytosphingosine SA 0.2% Satin Cream Maker ™ 2% Phospholipid 2% Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% Disodium EDTA 0.2% (modified from previous one, removing Coenzyme Q10 Extra and then add Safe-B3 5% substitute because staff Reply to the thread owner Co Q10 has a strong color and will make the formula yellow. Therefore, it may not be suitable for daytime use. but more suitable for night use to consider further Safe-B3 5% substitute Safe-B3 will help add vitamins to the skin. make the skin stronger including helping to brighten the skin as well) and if adjusting to our own face that is oily, there is สิวอุดตัน and would like to add whiteness to it. With which components can be added to it? Please advise
fahreddavil

Re: brand new

Postby staff » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Hello, the team asked about the skin characteristics of the users of this formula as well. Especially in terms of skin moisture.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby staff » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Learn team, warning Please refrain from posting duplicate threads. Related questions Please inquire within the same thread only
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby fahreddavil » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:09 pm

I'm in front of it. As for moisture, as far as I try to search for information, I think that my skin is oily but lacks moisture.
fahreddavil

Postby fahreddavil » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:11 pm

But it's not greasy like people with oily face. But it's not dry and flaky like dry skin people. If you touch the T-zone area, it doesn't have oil on your hands clearly, just like a little shiny on the fingers, but the face, under the eyes and both sides of the nose can be seen. clear pores Nose with pimple marks Yes สิวอุดตัน on the face that covers the mask. I'm a doctor. I have to cover the mask when I'm working. And I try to ask my friend if it's oily face. My friend said I'm not sure but it doesn't look right. If it has to be greasy like a friend's. Is this like the oily face like I said? or what kind of page
fahreddavil

Postby piyada.benz2521 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:55 pm

I would like to ask more questions. 1. The amount of active substances dissolved in water together must not be more than how many %? 2. The amount of water that must be used in the cream formula must be at least how many %? thank you
piyada.benz2521

brand new

Postby fahreddavil » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:04 pm

where the staff asks about the skin condition Please allow me to repeat the answer and start a new thread. My face wasn't dry and flaky but it wasn't greasy like people with oily faces. But it's not dry and flaky like dry skin people. If you touch the T-zone area, it doesn't have oil on your hands clearly, just like a little shiny on the fingers, but the face, under the eyes and both sides of the nose can be seen. clear pores Nose with pimple marks Yes สิวอุดตัน on the face that covers the mask. I'm a doctor. I have to cover the mask when I work. And try to ask my friend if it's oily face. My friend said I'm not sure but it doesn't look right. If it has to be greasy like a friend's. Is this like the oily face like I said? or what kind of page
fahreddavil

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development